𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ

a/n:
hi! sorry i'm not active. i'll try to post more for you guys. make sure to vote it really helps a lot :)
i hope y'all enjoy this one!🦋💘
-
vinnie has been so, i don't know. distant? i'm not sure if that's the right word. he just seems so off. he always has his head down, he basically ignores me, if not he gives me two word responses.

"vin?" i say to him watching him type on his phone.

he doesn't respond.

"vinnie...?" i say with a more stern voice. i'm getting tired of being treated like i don't exist.

he jerks his head up. "what?" he snapped.

what tf was that. why did he get so mad. i should be mad, he's the one ignoring me.

"you okay?" i say on the edge of the bed, while he was resting on the headboard.

he re-adjusted himself.

"i'm fine." he mumbled.

"then why are you acting like this?" i furrowed my eyebrows, concerned.

"i'm fine!" he said slamming his phone down on the bed.

am i dating a toddler?

"what is your problem? just fucking tell me what's wrong i'm right here!" i glared.

"nothings...i just..emi..i don't know what to say"

after he said 'emi' my ears cut out, i quit listening. emily. i should've known.

i cut him off. "do you still love her?" i looked him straight in the eye, waiting for an actual response. he just looked at the floor.

"hello?" i stood up.

"y/n i-"

"yes or no vinnie" i said scared of what the next thing said was going to be.

"yes, i'm sorry, i still love you too." he ventured.

that broke my hurt, if i'm not going crazy, i swear i heard a shatter. why? is she that much better than me?

i gulped. "all i did was treat you good. was i just a distraction from her, we're you just dating me to get over her." a warm tear streaked down my face. "was i never enough for you? what more did you want, vinnie?"

"y/n, you were perfect, please don't do this." he tried to speak.

"then what am i doing wrong. why is she so much better than me?" i continued

he just sat there, looking down at his fingers, fiddling with them. i began to grow angry.

"hello? vinnie seriously why do you like that bitch so much, what does she have that i don't?" i raised my voice.

"y/n don't call her a bitch"

seriously? are you kidding me?

i scoffed. "okay, defend her, but i'm not going to sit here and let you act like it's not your fault." i retorted.

"please y/n i love you. i hate the fact that i still like her when she doesn't like me back" he said.

that made me think, what if she did like him back.

"you mean you hate the fact that she doesn't like you back, i'm not here, i'm not in the situation. i'm not going to keep my self in this love triangle. knowing that i'm the second option. no matter what i fucking do, i'm never the one...." my voice started to break down and get shaky.