𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 III

ik y'all been waiting for this one LMAO.
-
vinnie calmed down a bit "y/n just...please let me explain." i heard him say very faintly.

i sighed and rolled down the window. "get her out of there and i'll consider coming back inside." i said.

he nodded and ran back inside.

time skip

i was sitting on the couch next to reggie. for some reason he didn't want to be in the room. he kept trying to leave but vinnie wouldn't let him.

"so? happy with what you did?" i asked sarcastically.

"y/n-"

"so you manipulate girls into thinking they like you just to go sleep with someone new?"

"you literally said you had no interest in me! i'm not gonna chase after you and beg for you to like me." he defended

"when the fuck did i say that?"

"that's what reggie told me."

i looked at reggie. "what? reggie, seriously?"

"y/n it's just because i want to protect you."

"you're kidding, right?" i scoffed. "reggie you aren't my dad! i don't need you to look out for me or tell me who to date and who not to date. i get you just want to help but sabotaging my relationships is a whole different level of possessive."

he looked down. "if you really cared about me you wouldn't have done that... i don't know what's gotten into you."

"maybe i just know how my brother is and what he does."

"reggie, we all do...but"

"hey!" vinnie cut me off.

"vinnie please." i slightly laughed.

"but.." i continued. "i know how to take care of myself and i'm so greatfull that you want to protect me but this is a little too far. i can handle my own decisions.."

"ok i'm sorry, i crossed the line. ill try to take a step back."

i brought him into a hug. "thank you"

we sat there for a second before letting go.

"me next?" vinnie smiled.

"i'm still mad at you" i crossed my arms.

reggie got up and left to give us some privacy.

"what, why?"

"i get that reggie lied to you but immediately getting into bed with another girl isn't the right answer... you could have talked to me first."

he sat down next to me "okay i'm sorry, i was just feeling vulnerable."

"i know and i'm sorry reggie made you feel that way but in the future please consider talking to me first." i rubbed his shoulder.

"okay, i will. now can i get a hug?"

"sure vinnie" i smiled and hugged him.

we both pulled away. vinnie looked at me for a second before leaning in to kiss me.

i closed my eyes and slowly leaned into him. it was a nice kiss. it wasn't as you expected from him. it was slow and gentle.

"i knew this day would come." a familiar voice said from across the room.

we both looked over and saw vinnies mom standing there smiling.

i chuckled. "hi mrs. hacker."

"mom.." vinnie said with clear annoyance in his voice.

"sorry!" she apologized and scurried off.

i turned back to him and laid my head on his shoulder...
-
word count: 589
(not edited)
SORRY IVE BEEN GONE I GOT LOGGED OUT OF WATTPAD. scariest moment of my life i thought everything was gone. but i'm back now!! i totally forgot all the cliffhangers i left u guys on so send requests of what you want to see more of and i promise i wont ignore all of them😄😁