*𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

hi hello

-
vinnies pov:

i buried my head into her neck. i missed her smell so much.

"i've missed you." i say.

"i missed you too, why can't you just stay. don't go back to seattle." she begs. she acts like this is making it any easier.

"you know i have to, baby."

"well at least stay with me a little longer than usual." she wraps her legs around my waist. i slightly groan into her skin moving my waist closer to her.

i slide my hands up the hoodie of mine she's wearing, meeting with her cold, smooth skin.

"you know, the sex wouldn't be as good if i stayed. we'd be fucking left to right" i chuckle.

"and that's a bad thing?" she looks into my eyes with her innocent ones.

"you act like i won't fuck you right here on this counter." i lick my lips.

"you wont" she smirks.

"i wont?"

she hums a no, with unconfidence.

i quickly snap open her bra.

"vinnie what the hell!" she smiles and reaches back to feel her undone bra.

i kiss her plump lips to earn an eager kiss back.

i slide in my tongue tying around hers.

she moves her hips against my erection bringing a groan to my lips.

i pull the hoodie off of hers along with her black lacy bra, my favorite. which she knew. she knows what she's doing.

"you're insane" i tell her.

"for you" she smirks leaning into me for another kiss.

i run my hands up and down her thighs. my hands meet with her short nike pros, sliding my hands underneath.

"let's get these off of you, yeah?" i but my lip and she nods her head.

i reach for the waistband and slide them down, she lifts her hips up in complement.

once they're fully off i throw them over to the couch.

"how is it fair for me to always be almost fully naked while you have all your clothing on."

"i'm not as hot as you."

"cause that's true.." she furrows her eyebrows.

i smile and pull my white t-shirt over my head.

she runs her hands down my chest all the way down until she reaches the waistband of my sweatpants.

i watch as she slowly runs her fingers into the hem of my bottoms, and back out again.

such a fucking tease.

i pull her hands away and pin them down by her hips.

i kiss down her neck leaving love bites along her collarbone. she tilts her head back giving me access.

i kiss down the valley of her breasts, all the way to her belly button. her breath is uneven as her pleasure awaits, depending on me. i love that feeling.

i slide her panties down slowly.

soon my lips meet with her slit, savoring her sweet tang.

i slip my tongue into her sliding it up and down ever so slightly.

she moans sweetly, encouraging my actions.

i speed up my process giving her what she wanted, just for the moment.

"you're so good at that." she praises.

i flick my tongue on her clit, driving her crazy. she squeezes her thighs around my head. i wrap my hands around her thighs, loving every minute of this.

her eyes shut and her legs begin to slightly quiver, signaling that's she close.

i pull away from her making her whine.

"shh you'll get what you want, princess." i reassure her.

i kiss her, licking her tongue, making sure she tastes herself. she moans into my mouth.

i kick my sweatpants off along with my boxers not wasting a minute without being inside of her.

i spread her legs and run my tip along her slit. she presses her lips together in anticipation. i slowly slide into her. we both let out a moan simultaneously.

i gradually move my hips into her. i quicken my pace by the second.

my head hangs over her shoulder, my hands on the counter by her hips. she moans into my ear adding onto the pleasure.

"fuck, i missed you so much, i missed this so much. you feel so good, baby." i nibble on her neck.

her moans pour out uncontrollably. my hips snap against her thighs, our skin clapping together echos the entire house.

i groan and grip onto her thighs. my nails dig into her skin, sure to leave marks. she loves the pain.

i shove every inch of my length into her, savoring the moment as i know this won't last forever.

she grips onto my hair.

her body falls back onto the cold marble island.

"cant even hold yourself up for me, hm?"

she mumbles, as her moans take control of her words.

i lean down her kiss all over her body, taking in her sweet taste.

her legs start to shake against my thighs and eye here squeeze shut. i watch her face deeply wanting to see her orgasm. her moans rise octaves as her high approaches.

i feel myself begin to come close, watching her makes it come faster.

i lie against her body as we both feel our orgasms. she lets out one final moan. we lay there trying to catch our breath.

i sigh.

"round two?" i smirk
-
word count: 890
boring boring boring
anyway send requests