𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑

HI!!! sorry i haven't been updating :/
i've been really busy haha
-

y / n ' s  p o v

"y/n move ur fatass over" kio said as i was taking up the whole couch.

"hmmmm no" i smiled. he grabbed my legs and pushed them back over to my side of the couch.

i groaned. "you suck."

"you swallow" he smirked.

i shot him a quick look and grabbed the remote from the coffee table.

jordan came down the stairs and sat next to me and kio.

"how's vinnie?" kio asked.

vinnie has been his room for days. all because of some girl. he refuses to come out and speak to the rest of the house.

"what do you think kio?" jordan says sarcastically.

"well.. sometimes he moves on fast!" kio defends.

"he really liked her" i interrupted.

"maybe you should go talk to him y/n" jordan suggested.

"if he'll let me" i say and get up from the coach.

i make my way upstairs up the dramatic spiral stairs. i make a left and head to vinnies room.

i stopped when i reached his door. i heard a few sniffles and my heart broke for him. i sighed before knocking.

"vin.. its y/n" i say.

i don't get a response for a little while before he speaks up.

"come in"

i slowly walk in and smile at him. he looks terrible. like he's been crying non-stop for days.

i sigh before i speak up. "how you holding up?" i sit next to him on the edge of the bed.

"what do you think?" he looks up at me.

"your right, i'm sorry that was a dumb question. but come on vin i don't think locking yourself in here would make you feel any better." i moved myself next to him on the bed.

he threw the covers over my legs. "what else would? i just...nevermind" he sighed.

"no tell me. talk to me about it."

"i mean i thought she was really the one this time you know? it felt like she really liked me. but then she went and did that, i mean" he paused, trying to keep himself from crying. but failed. "i mean why can't i ever find the right one. no one is ever good for me." i could hear the pain in his voice. i just felt so bad.

"why doesn't anyone want to treat me good? why doesn't anybody care." he emphasized.

of course i felt bad for him. but he was being so oblivious. he thinks that nobody "cares" but i always have. i never get any credit for it.

is that selfish?

i hope not cause that's what i feel. "like that somebody isn't sitting right beside you." i mumbled.

"what?" he asked.

"nothing" i got up.

"wait no y/n what are you talking about?"

"don't get me wrong vinnie im hurting for you and i feel so so bad for you. no you don't deserve any of the shit these girls are doing to you but jesus fuck vinnie! you act like no body cares for you! i mean hello? i'm always there for you and i'm always right by your side when you need me. who was there when your ex cheated on you? who was there during all your family issues? who was there for every single fucking time your life had problems? me, vinnie." i scolded.

he got up and stood infront of me.

"i just..." my breath picked up cause by the little space separating us. "i just want some recognition. maybe it's inconsiderate but i just really care for you and i want you to know tha.."

i was cut off by vinnies lips meeting mine. i didn't kiss back for a second but soon enough i engaged.

was this what i wanted? was this me getting the credit i deserved? i'm not sure. but this feels rewarding.

we were interrupted when vinnie got a text from someone. he pulled away and looked at his phone. the name read 'isabella'. which was the girl he has been so down about.

the text consisted of how she was sorry and she wanted to make it up to him, basically asking him to come over. i didn't get to read the whole thing.

"shit. i'm really sorry." he turned around and grabbed a bag.

is he really going?

"vin" i said.

he ignored me looking for his shoes.

"vinnie." i repeated.

he soon found some shoes and slipped them on.

"vinnie!" i raised my voice

"what??" he asked.

"don't be stupid.." i shook my head

"smart isn't for me if that's the case." and with that he left...

-
a/n:
word count: 821
sorry i just love making vinnie an asshole for some reason😁😁 it's also hilarious seeing your reaction to shit going down.

next chapter i'll make a happy one i promise. :D (not edited)