𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑑

hey guys! i came up with this off the top of my head so sorry if it's bad lol. and thank you for 31k reads
-

———
y / n ' s p o v
———

i was sitting on vinnies bed with my legs to the side as vinnie was laying horizontally at the foot of the bed.

currently our relationship status was...i'm not sure there's an exact word for it. we weren't dating but we liked each other, we just wanted to go slow with things. so i guess you could say we were talking.

vinnie suddenly laughed, engaged into his phone. it looked like his was texting something.

"hey i'll be right back." he said getting up, still smiling at his phone.

"alright." i said adjusted my legs where his body had been laying before hand.

i continued to scroll through my for-you page.

after a few minutes. i pulled the blanket off of my lap and stepped off from the bed. and walked over to vinnies bedroom door and exited his room.

i started to walk to the bathroom in the coupled hallway.

i stopped in my steps when i heard my name downstairs.

"wait i thought you liked y/n?" i heard jordan say.

"yea...well i did but, this other girl i've been talking to his really cool. and she's pretty."

my facial expression dropped. i looked down at my feet. i couldn't be mad right? i mean we aren't dating.. but it still kinda hurt that i lost my chance.

jordan added a few things to the conversation but i tuned out, drowning myself in my own thoughts.

i shook away my dramatic notions and walked back into vinnies room to grab my phone.

i slipped my shoes on and once again left vinnies room.

i walked down the almost precipitous stair steps. once i reached the end of the staircase i collectively walked into the open area, right next to the kitchen.

"hey, where are you going?" vinnie asked.

"oh..i think i'm gonna head home. i'm not feeling good."

"oh well i hope you feel better. anyway.." he turned back to jordan. (rude asf🙄.)

i walked past them to the front door. i turned the lock and the door knob following after that and opening the door.

———
v i n n i e ' s p o v
———

"anyway, i've been talking to her for a little while now i think i might wanna dat-"

"wait you were talking to her AND y/n at the same time?" jordan cut me off.

"well...it's not really like that." i shook my head.

"vinnie, you cant-" he paused. "that's low."

"what?" i furrowed my eyebrows.