𝑖𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑐

hi guys :)
-

———
y / n ' s p o v
———

i was currently at the mall just shopping. earlier i had planned that vinnie came but he said that he didn't feel like going. but it's whatever it's kinda nice just being alone rn.

i had been here for a while and my hands were full of bags. probably not being able to fit another one. i decided to just go ahead and leave since it's been about an hour, plus vinnie might be getting bored.

i left the food court and started making my way to the entrance/exit of the mall.

while i was heading to the exit a few fans would stop by and ask for pictures.

i finally reached the exit. i walked outside of the mall and was immediately greeted by the cool breeze. my eyes scanned over the parking lot until i spotted my car.

i didn't park too far away so the walk wasn't long. as i was walking i went ahead and unlocked my car.

when i reached my car i opened the passenger seat and placed all my bags down, some on the seat and some on the flooring of the car.

i walked around and hopped into the drivers seat. and i started the car and pulled out of the drive way.

i turned on the radio while i was at a red light.

i pulled out my phone and decided to call vinnie. the phone rang as his name was at the top.

he never picked up. i sighed and kept driving.

~——~
time skip
~——~

i pulled into the drive way and put the car in park. i grabbed my key from the ignition and managed to grab all of my bags, i opened the car door and walked up the drive way of sway gaming.

i reached the door and opened it. i was greeted by jordan and maddy laughing with each other, leaning against the kitchen island.

"hey guys" i smiled at them.

"you're back!" maddy exclaimed.

"yea. now i'm gonna go put these bags up before my fingers fall off." i laughed.

i walked upstairs and sauntered down the hallway until i reached vinnies room.

i switched a few bags to my other hand so i could open the door. once my hand was free i grabbed the door knob and twisted it to the right. i swung the door opened.

there stood vinnie, holding a girl close to him, cupping her face and kissing her.

the bags i was holding immediately met with the floor and both of their heads swung in my direction.

"y/n-" he pulled away from her.

i thought about something for a quick second and slammed the door closed.

"who was that?" i heard a faint girl voice say.

i stormed down the hallway and stopped at troys room. on the erge of crying.

i just needed someone, or maybe i was just doing this because of what vinnie had done? yea

i was shook my head and knocked on his door.

after a few seconds he opened his door.

"oh hey y/-"

i cut him off and grabbed his face, pulling him in for a kiss. his hands soon met with my lower back.

we both heard footsteps coming towards us but we both ignored it.

he quickly pulled me into his room and shut the door.

he pulled away for air.

"what happened with you and vinnie?" he asked.

"nothing. i don't wanna think about that rn." i said as i heard the footsteps getting louder. i pulled him back into and kissed him.

suddenly someone barged in the room. we both looked to see who it was.

"troy! what the fuck?? get away from her." he yelled and pushed troy away from me.

"y/n you just have to lis-" he started.

"no. i saw what i needed to see, there's no explaining. it's not his fault you cheated. and you know vinnie, i thought you were different, because of how fucking sad you were when you got cheated on." what about that, huh? i emphasized 'sad'

he really hated his ex. she caused so much pain. and he hated being compared to her.

"it's just ironic to me that you would do that after preaching no one should go through that. I thought you'd be the one since you know what it felt like getting cheated on, i never looked at you like that. you're the exact same as your ex." i grimaced at him.

the last part really hurt him. it said it all over his face. i pushed past him and went downstairs. i didn't want to hurt him, i was just so mad, and sad.
-
a/n:
word count: 817
i literally hate this so much but it's something so whatever. thank you guys for 26k reads by the way :D
(not edited.)