𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦

hii everyone :)

-

me and vinnie have the same amount of pettiness. subconsciously, we created a game, like a contest who can make eachother the most jealous. knowing the both of us get jealous very easily. tonight there was a party, everyone is going to be there. as much as i hate social events, i'm sort of excited.

the first step of making vinnie jealous was to look my very best.

i straightened my hair, which i never do. i spread vibrant red lipstick across my full lips. i threw on a revealing, yet classy red dress to match my lips.

i searched through out my closet for the perfect heels. there was many options but none of them stood out to me. i groaned and stood up.

i exited my room and headed to maddy's room.

when i walked in there maddy and jordan were laying in bed.

"what are y'all doing?? get ready! are y'all crazy?" i exclaimed.

"y/n you look amazing!" maddy complimented.

"yeah y/n you look great, really trying to piss of vinnie huh?" he laughed.

"always" i smirked.

"anyway, maddy, i need to borrow some of your heels. got any that would match?" i asked.

"yeah of course." she got up and opened her closet. she pulled out some boxes that held a variety of different heels.

she helped me look until we found the perfect pair.

"wow, these are amazing, mad. you're the best" i smile at her.

"yeah anytime. whatever it takes to help you win over vinnie." she winked. i laughed and walked out with the heels.

i went back into my room and slid on the heels.

i applied lotion to my freshly shaved legs.

cant catch me being ashy. (LMFAO)

right now it was 6pm. the party has already started but who comes to parties this early anyway?

everyone knows to wait until it gets dark and fun.

i was checking myself out in the mirror until i heard the door open along with vinnie and troys voice.

"shit." i cursed to myself.

i ran over to my door and locked it. not ready for vinnie to see me yet.

he can't see me unless we're at the party.

vinnie was going with troy, jordan, kio, and some of the other guys.

us girls, were all going together.

i'm honestly not sure if vinnie was ready or not. i'm sure he looks amazing. ugh i hate him.

i spray Sweet Like Candy by Ariana Grande perfume on myself, satisfied with the way it filled my nose. (this perfume smells so good i swearrr)

i heard footsteps approaching my door. there was a knock on my door then the door knob jangled.

"y/n?" i heard vinnies sweet voice call out.

"i'm busy!!" i respond. as much as i wanted to let him in, he just can't see me yet.

time skip