𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒

hey guys!! this is gonna be a long oneeee. hopefully you guys like these.

-

y / n ' s p o v

vinnie has always loved me, in a big brotherly way. from his point of view, i was just another girl to pick and choose from, regarding the fact that he still loved me. but if only it was just not in that way.

i was always out of the picture. it was never me. it was always some street whore who wanted nothing to do with him. but i guess every guy is like that huh? seems to be. if only there was just something i could do make him like me. maybe i should be thinking like that, maybe i should just let it go. although i'm not on that level of confident yet.

i think being "hot" is not a look. honestly, it's a mindset. well yes, you can be hot. and if you have a hot mind set, you are usually hot. but i think it all starts in your head. what your thought process is. to be honest my brain has not the capacity of that. none the less i really....

"y/n?" my professor raised his voice, as the rest of the class looked at me.

my lips agape. i looked around.

"i've been calling you for a while now. what were you thinking about?"

"well..." i thought.

"anyway, as i was saying..." he begun.

i really wouldn't have the courage to do anything about it. i mean come on. no one looks at me that way. you think that i could just out of the blue start a whole new person of myself? this isn't a wattpad story.

but if i was capable. i definitely would. anything to just... over power all of those girls who vinnie wanted oh so badly. i know how much they would change their minds. how much they would all of a sudden want him. but they couldn't have him. cause he would be mine....

ring..ring..ring..ring

once again i was interrupted from my thoughts. by the bell. i groaned and picked up all of my stuff and headed to the door.

i was shoved around from the big herds of people in the hallway. i tried to get to my locker as soon as possible.

as i was on my way. my best friend, maddy, found me.

"y/n!! have you heard about jordan's party?" she asked.

"your jordan? or powell?" i looked at her then back at my feet.

"powell." she answered.

"hot." i breathed, zoning out.

"liya would think so too." she scratched her head.

"right" i shaked my head.

"anyway, when is it?" my voice trailed off at the end of the sentence when maddy and i saw vinnie and another girl making out right in front of my locker. of course.

"sorry kid." she frowned and hugged me then ran off.

i sighed.

i walked up to them and cleared my throat.

"what?" the tall girl looked down at me.

"uhh you're kinda leaning on my locker." i said.

"aw sorry do you need to get your books?" she laughed.

"come on." vinnie lightly grabbed her hand pulling her away from my locker. she scoffed and walked away.

"nice one vin." i said to him and started to put in my locker combination.