𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 II

a lot of people asked for a part two so here you go <3
-
———
y / n ' s p o v
———
..."are you serious?"

"reggie...i'm sorry." i got out of Vinnie's touch and walked to reggie.

"look i know i shouldn't have just left you in there but i didn't-"

he cut me off. "no save it. you can go with Vinnie or go home pick." and with that he walked off.

i teared up just thinking of our friendship going down hill.

Vinnie quickly walked up to me and hugged me.

"i'm sorry, this is all my fault i didn't expect this to happen." he exhaled.

"it's fine Vinnie it's not really your fault." i said trying to silent my tears.

"i didn't expect him to react like that, well i didn't expect him to react at all because i didn't think we were gonna get caught." he slightly laughed pulling away.

i smiled for second and said "i think i wanna be alone."

"yeah that's okay. i hope y'all can work things out." he told me.

i nodded and he walked back up to his room. i sighed and remembered everything i brought is still in Reggies room.

i groaned and dragged myself up the stairs. i walked down the hallway until i reached his door. all of my stuff was scattered all over the floor. i face palmed and picked up all of my stuff and walked downstairs to the front door.

                                     ~~~
                                  time skip
                                      ~~~
i was sitting on my couch debating whether i should text reggie or not. i really shouldn't just give up that easily. i pulled out my phone and went to his contact.
                                 reggie :p

reggie can we please just talk          
                                               about this, in person

no, there's nothing else i have to say.

come on can we just be mature about this?
read at 11:23
————————————————————————

i threw my phone down and sighed. i thought for a second before getting up and grabbing my phone. i figured he can't leave me on read in real life so i'll just go over there (sis be careful he's gonna leave you on heard😩🙏)

—~~~—
time skip
—~~~—

i pulled into Reggies driveway and sat back for a second before getting out of the car. i really don't wanna lose him, he's the only one whose never switched up.

i pulled the door handle and stepped out of my car. i lightly shut the door and started walking to the front door.

i hesitated before knocking. I looked around the porch waiting for someone to open the door.

soon Reggie opened the door and he gave me a look.

"here for Vinnie?" he shot at me.

"reggie please, i didn't plan on it." i said back to him.

"so he kissed you?" he asked.

"yes, so why are you only mad at me? i'm not telling you to be mad at him but.." i started mumbling.

"how long has it gone on." he stepped aside to let me in.

"only tonight! he kissed me earlier and that was all that was intimate between us." i explained.

"reggie please don't just throw us anyway, we've been through thick and thin and we've never went different ways. don't give up now."

he sighed. "i just...every friend i've had, that was a girl, was just using me for Vinnie. and if they weren't just using me he stole them away from me. you were the only thing was i had that he hadn't, now he has it too." he said sitting down on the couch near the front door.

i frowned and sat next to him.

"you aren't gonna loose me. you're one of my only friends left that i actually wanna stay and be with."

"well i'm just scared i'm gonna loose you to him." he fiddled with his fingers.

i rubbed his shoulders. "you're not reggie, even if i did start dating him i would still hang out with you all the time. whether he wanted it or not."

"okay...i really shouldn't have gotten mad at you. i'm sorry, i guess i was just frustrated and took it out on you." he apologized

"don't be sorry, i get it now." i grinned at him.

"you should go talk to him." he told me.

"really? that's okay with you?" i asked him.

he nodded. i smiled at him and left the front to go upstairs.

i reached Vinnie's and turned the door knob. i walked in and saw Vinnie on top of some girl i gasped and immediately turned around.

"um i'm sorry." i shut the door

"shit, y/n!" he called out for me and started putting his clothes on.

i'm started walking downstairs. did he lie to me? what if he just did that to make reggie mad at me...i dunno.

"y/n." i heard his footsteps getting closer.

i walked faster to the front door.

"y/n would you just listen?!" he ran after me.

reggie was still sitting on the couch "woah woah what's going on." he looked concerned.

"nothing, nothings happening. everything's fine." i said to him.

"vinnie what'd you do?" reggie asked.

i walked out the door and ran to my car. vinnie ran after me.

i got in my car and locked the door. vinnie reached my car and tried to open it. he started banging on the window trying to say something but i couldn't hear him. i just looked at him and wondered if i should let him explain. i reached for the window button and let my finger rest on it. i didn't know what to do....
-
a/n:
word count: 973
hehe another cliffhanger
i was gonna make this cute and happy but when i was writing the part where she was walking to his room i got the idea. (not edited) luv u😽🤍