*𝑡𝑜𝑥𝑖𝑐

a/n:

hey loves. i just thought of this from the top of my head. i know vinnie might not be like this in real life it's just an imagine (not that we know of lol) hope you like it! :D
smut warning
-
"vinnie, you post thirst traps all the time! why can't i?"

me and vinnie got into an argument because i posted a thirst trap. it was to the song that goes "take it slow, put it down on be, i said jump on it ride like a pony." and of course he got mad.

"it doesn't fucking matter, y/n. girls are more sexualized than guys are." he said stepping closer to me.

"that should be my problem not yours!" i said looking up at him.

"so you want me to stop looking out for you?" he asked.

i tried to say something but he spoke again.

"sorry i just care about you a lot, i won't care next time." he said titling his head

"seriously, you're going to play the victim?"i furrowed my eyebrows.

he just looked at me, like he was waiting for something. i scoffed and shoved past him and grabbed my bag.

"what are you doing?" he asked.

"leaving."

he chuckled. "you're not leaving." he let out a smaller laugh.

"what?" i was genuinely confused on what was going through his head. why does he think he can tell me what i can and cant do?

"you're not leaving, i have you wrapped around my finger." he explained and walked up to me, leaving a few inches apart from our noses.

he grabbed the side of my face gently "no matter how hard you try, you'll never be able to leave me." he whispers to me. he smirked before leaning in and kissing me.

i didn't want to, but i kissed back. i kept telling myself to pull away but i just couldn't, it was impossible, he was right. it was almost like he had some type of force on me. i eventually dropped the bag, i felt his smile through the kiss. he knew what he did to me, i was blinded. but i was in love, i'm not sure how, i just was.

he pushed me down on the bed not breaking the kiss. he moved down to my neck leaving a trail of hickies.

he kept on my kissing until he reached my collarbone, finding my sweet spot, i let out a soft moan.

he pulled off my shirt and threw it somewhere to the side of the room. he kissed all around my body to the point where i couldn't keep track.

he kissed down my stomach until he reached my underwear, he looked up at me while he traced over the lace of my underwear with he fingers, he pulled them off and licked a stripe on my womanhood. i let out a loud moan as he kept going.

he started making figure eights with his tongue. i thrusted my hips a little trying to be more pleasure. i tugged on his hair and he let out a groan sending vibrations onto my clit. he accelerated his pace and i closed my legs slowly. he forced them back open.

right as i was about to cum he stopped. i groaned. he undid he sweatpants and took off his shirt.

he was left in boxers when he started to kiss my lips again. after a few seconds he took of his boxers.

he lined himself up and put the tip in, teasing me.

"vinnie...please." i begged.

he looked up at me and smirked. out of no where he slammed into me causing me to let out a loud moan and grip on his shoulders. he started going faster. he burried his head into my neck.

i could hear soft moans and groans escape from his lips. he brought his head back up to look at me.

i threw my head back in pleasure but he brought my head back down using his fingers.

i covered my mouth to keep in my uncontrollable moans.

he grabbed my hand "i wanna hear you." he panted.

our moans filled the room with the company of our skin slapping together. i closed my eyes.

"no look at me." he demanded. i slowly opened my eyes looking at him.

"good." he stuck his two fingers in my mouth, i sucked on them. he started going faster and harder causing me to moan even louder. i dug my nails into his back and leaving scratches, for some reason he liked the pain.

"i'm gonna cum." my voice was shaky. i whimpered. he tried to catch his breath.

"me too, fuck. cum with me." he spoke into between groans.

we both came and rode out our highs. he collapsed falling to the side of me. we both tried to catch our breaths.

"we're so toxic." i said as he pulled the blanket over us and pulling me into him.

"i know." he kissed my cheek.
-
word count: 864
a/n:
this was the first REAL smut. i low key suck ass at writing smut so sorry if this is bad.🧍🏽‍♀️