𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡

hey guys! here's a short one while i think of what else to write, comment what you want to see!😁
-

𝑦 / 𝑛 ' 𝑠   𝑝 𝑜 𝑣

vinnie and i recently moved into a new apartment together. it was costly, but definitely worth it, i think it's beautiful. i'm glad we're moving forward, we both agreed that commitment isn't as scary and difficult as it seems if you really loved your partner. the both of us had issues with commitment in the past and we want to keep it in the past, the better way to reach maturity and closeness.

plus... we can be as loud as we please.

~

i woke up to a pleasing aroma, sunlight forcing through the already opened blinds. i felt the illumination from the sun, beam over my skin. i throw the fluffy comforter off of my smoothly shaved legs. i kick my legs over the side of the bed letting them dangle. i slip my feathered robe on and exit the shared bedroom.

i saunter down the stairs, spotting vinnie busy at the stove. once i reach the end of the steps vinnie turns around in response to the faint sound of my foot hitting the tile. i'm welcomed with a warm smile. he walks over to me, my waist swaddled in his hands. he pulls me in for a kiss.

"what are you making?" i asked excited to unwork my appetite.

"well i'm making pancakes, bacon is already done, as well as the eggs.."

"what kind of eggs?" i asked. nervously.

"..scrambled" he responses. i scrunch up my nose.

"what, what? you don't like scrambled eggs?" he seems quite surprised.

"no... i'm sorry! only if i make them i'm not sure why, otherwise they just taste weird. i prefer fried eggs." i explain.

"what's so good about your eggs?" he crosses his arms. i chuckled at his statement.

"nothing, baby. i just don't like scrambled eggs" i fluff his hair.

"well i can just make you fri-" he's cut off by the extended echo from the doorbell. we both look at eachother, pondering. the both of us walk to the door.

he opens it, to be greeted by our neighbor.

"hi! uhm i just came to consult you that the walls and ceilings here are really thin... it would be much appreciated if you would keep it down just a tad. this is coming from last night. no issues, just letting you know." vinnie tries to hold in his laugh. how is he not embarrassed? i cover my face in shame.

"i'm so sorry Mrs. Sanford, we'll keep it down." i apologize quickly. she nods her head and i shut the door. vinnie immediately laughs.

"vinnie! it's not funny!" i throw a pillow at him.

"hey!! it's not my fault youre loud."
-
word count: 471