Confusion

Armaan's Pov
I'm feeling guilty, that how I behaved towards Khushi.

When last night,I grabbed her arm I could see pain in her eyes.

Her face is innocent but can't I believe that she is after money.

But what Shanaya said also can't be fake afterall she is her sister.

Last night when I returned back in my room I saw she was sleeping like a baby.

And the contract was already signed,why not afterall in the end she is getting a huge amount of money.

But I can't believe she is a gold digger,her brown eyes says something else,like she is innocent.

"Baby....I'm glad the results are negative,said Navya breaking my chain of thoughts.

Navya is my girlfriend from past 1 year and I haven't also told her about my marriage.

She also don't know about Khushi or that I'm married.

''Baby what happen?,why are you looking lost?

"Please don't say its because of that results,but baby its good for us both,she said touching my chest.

"Navya will you please leave me alone of sometime,I growled.

Already because of Navya,I have wasted my so much time.

Navya from past few days is acting weird,she thought that she is pregnant and was worried if the results are postive then what will happen to her modeling career.

And today she asked infact begged me to go hospital with her for the results and now she is relieved that the results are negative.

But what I didn't expect was Khushi in the hospital.

Yes!Maa said that she is a doctor and maybe she works in that hospital.

She was completly shocked to see me like I was but I didn't show.

"Baby are you angry with me?,Navya asked.

Yes I'm angry with Navya,how she behaved in the hospital.

She scold Khushi today infront of everyone.Even though Khushi apologized but she said so much to her.

My hands got tighten on the office desk thinking about the incident and Navya noticed this.

And she immeditely left knowing I'm angry.

I don't know why but I'm feeling angry on Navya, the way she behaved towards Khushi is making me angry and more then that I'm feeling angry on myself,for supporting Navya in insulting her.

Damn.This Khushi is affecting me.

"Bhai,what the hell is Navya doing here,I heard Sitara's voice.

"Sitara.....its just....,I was cut off when a voice said"yes bhai....answer us,it was Vihaan.

"She just came to visit me,I replied.

"Bhai are still in relationship with Navya?Sitara asked.

"Come on guys.....I....I ...,I stummering but why the hell I'm stummering.

I gained my confidence and said"yes I'm,so what?

"So what... ..bhai you are married now,don't you think you are having an extra marital affair,Vihaan said in an angry tone.

And why the hell is he getting angry???

"Its my choice,I can do whatever I want,I repiled.