Coffee Date

Armaan's Pov
I stopped my car infront of an expensive restaurant and Khushi looked at me in confusion,as she wasn't expecting that I will bring her here.

"Why are we here?",she asked softly.

"For coffee",I replied,coming out of the car and she also followed me.

"Sit down",I told her and she obeyed nervously.I started speaking,as I noticed that she is looking down and not meeting her gaze to mine.

"Khushi I know how we got married to each other........you were forced into this marriage and I married you because of a deal but trust me I never meant to hurt you.

"I misunderstood you.....the thing is that I heared the conversation between Shanaya and someother girl,they were talking about you that you married me because of money.

"I just got angry thinking that you just want money....,first time when I saw your picture,I was truly amazed by your beauty and your innocent eyes.....I'm really sorry for hurting you Khushi",I finished and meanwhile the waiter brought the coffee that I have ordered before.

I hate to admit but I was somewhere truly attracted to her beauty.

All this while Khushi was looking down and suddenly,a tear rolled down from her eyes and she burst into tears.

"Why is it always me,Armaan...why?"she asked.

"I don't know what have I done wrong to them...my father left me when I was 10.....they always blamed me for....my father leaving us",she said between her tears,but there was one thing that was bothering me.

"Why didn't you denied to this marriage",I asked her,softly.

"Be...coz..of..my sister Falak....my mother said that if I said no to this marriage she would tell everything to Falak...my mother has always said that my father was bad and Falak belived her and Falak hates my father.

"Falak has a weak heart and she won't be able to handle the truth,that why my father left us",she finished and I ended up hugging her,I don't care if people were looking at us or not,I don't give a damn but them.

"I just want to be free Armaan...free from all this",she said and suddenly,I feel attracted to her,I feel attracted to the woman sitting infront of me.

Third Person's Pov
Later that night,whole Kapoor family was sitting at the dinning table,having there peaceful dinner.

"Dad I'm going to Delhi tomorrow for the party that Ahuja's has thrown",Armaan suddenly annouced.

"So what is new in that Armaan,it is normal for you",Armaan's mother commented and everyone chukled.

"I know mom but this time....I'm taking Khushi with me also,because as you know Khushi is the next heiress of Singh Company and also Singh Company is our business partner,so Khushi is going with me".

Khushi was all shocked hearing is words,she can't go anywhere with him and thinking about being the next heiress of Singh Company,made her heart trumble.

If her mother come's to know about this,then she don't know what will her mother do.

"Sure Armaan.That is a great idea,I was thinking about this from so long",Armaan's father, agreeded with him.

Armaan could see the fear in Khushi's eyes but he had to this.

After dinner,Khushi quickly went to meet Armaan into his study room.

She had to tell him that she can't be the heiress of Singh Company.

She had to tell him that she doesn't have the guts to be the heiress of Singh Company and going to Delhi with him was a big NO!!!

After an heavy sigh,she opened his study room's door and stepped in.

Armaan's face was full of anger,thinking about who has dared to enter the room without his permission but it got soften when he saw Khushi coming in.

He was suprised to see Khushi like this.

Khushi was feeling sacred about something,which he noticed and was thinking about what is it that made her sacred.

Before he could ask something,Khushi said"I can't do this".

"What can't you Khushi",Armaan asked,even though Armaan knew it but still he wanted to listen from her.

"I can't be the heiress,Armaan",Khushi muttered.

"And why can't you,Khushi",Armaan asked,without looking at her.

"Be---cause I'm sac--red",Khushi said said stammering.

Armaan sighed.He got up from his desk chair and walked towards Khushi.

"Sit down,Khushi",Armaan said and they both sat on the couch,while Khushi was looking the floor,for nothing.

"Khushi....have you ever tried to hurt yourself?",Armaan asked,pulling her sleeve up till her elbow to see the scar.

The scar that he saw when they went to temple and he picked her up in a bridal style.

He wanted to ask her about the scar but didn't.

Khushi become uncomfortable,when he asked the question.

She never thought that he will notice the scar,but the fact was he did.

"It---was---Vikram---he--he did this",Khushi said,with hesistant.

"Why?",Armaan asked,as he was handling his anger back.

Khushi exhaled her breath and started speaking"It was becoz of Shanaya....,that time I was 12.

"Shanaya wanted my music box,but I denied,it was a gift from my father.

"And Shanaya told everything to Vikram and then----Vikram took the kitchen knife and cut by hand and said I don't have any rights on anything.

"That is one of the reason I'm sacred to claim my dad's property,luckly a kind maid took me to hospital,yet Vikram made her tell  the doctors that I accidently hurt myself while playing with the knife",as Khushi finished,a sudden rage filled inside Armaan's body.

He wanted to kill that motherfucker Vikram,right now for harming Khushi but he had to do things calmly.

He shut his eyes tightly to calm his anger.

After awhile he spoke,"Khushi you have to do this.

"Vikram was never the owner of the Company and he never will be the owner of the Company.

"The Company belongs to you Khushi.You are the right owner of the Company".

Khushi nodded,even though she wasn't convinced but she knew she can't argue with Armaan.