Khushi Kapoor

Khushi's Pov
"Bhabhi you are looking so beautiful tonight",Aditi  chirped.

"Thank you Aditi",I said,as I looked myself in mirror.I was dressed in pink lehenga,with it matching jewellry and gold coloured high heels.

"I agree Adi with you but I don't understand one thing that why did Armaan bhai suddenly arranged a party???",Sitara said,coming inside the room.

Nobody knows why Armaan arranged a party at home,infact we didn't saw Armaan for past days,Vihaan came that day and said Armaan is arranging a party all of a sudden.

"Well dii,we will get to know that soon,but for now lets not spoil this moment",Aditi said,doing her lipstick.

I smiled hearing her words."Lets go downstairs if you are finished",I said to them and they both nodded and we went downstairs.

Everyone was present there including my family and they were giving me their best fake smile expect of Tanya.

Since Falak is in the boarding school,she is not present here.

As I saw Tanya,I embraced her in a tight hug.

"I miss you Khushi",she muttered.

"I miss you too",I replied.

Shanaya and my mother also came towards me.

"Oh my god Khushi!!!you totally forgot me .....don't you remember your sister",Shanaya said,as she pulled me in a hug,she pinched me and I hissed in pain.

She left me giving me a cunning smile,my mother kissed my forehead.

I got startled by their sudden behaviour but I know they both were faking infront of my in-laws.

I wish Armaan was he with right now,one side I don't want to see his face and other side my heart is badly missing him.

Suddenly,the lights got dim."Attention everyone",came a voice from the stage but it didn't took me long to recognize that deep sexy voice of Armaan Kapoor,not in my dreams I'm gonna forget his voice.Yes,it was Armaan.

"Thank you so much for coming at the party, you all must be thinking why I arranged this party,even my family doesn't know that why I arranged this party.

"I'm here to introduce someone.The one who has changed everything .Someone who is closed to my family.Someone who is closed to my heart",he said.

I don't know why I felt jealous hearing that someone is closed to his heart.

"My wife Mrs.Khushi Armaan Kapoor",I was all shocked hearing those words.

"Can I have her on stage",he said."Yes Khushi beta.....please go",my mother-in-law encourged me.

Before I could see anything,Vihaan pushed me lightly towards the stage,I glared at him but in return he just gave me a thumbs up and then went on stage.

I stood next to Armaan but he pulled me closer by my waist and then rest of my in-laws also joined us.

Media was clicking our photo and asking question but I was just looking at Armaan.

"Staring is bad",he said,coming closer to my my ear and I could feel his hot breath under my skin.

I took off my gaze from him and then my eyes fell on Shanaya,who was giving me an disgust look.

There were so many questions running in my mind and I needed my answers.

Answers that only Armaan could give.The answers which should be given now.