Secrets of Family

(Do not confuse yourself in this chapter)
Armaan's Pov
"Yeah,you can go now Rhea and mail them immediatly",I said to Rhea coldly and she just nodded her head and left,I again turned my focus on my phone, looking at Khushi's smiling picture for 169 times.

Truly speaking,I badly missed Khushi,it was just Khushi-Khushi-Khushi who was playing in my mind when I was London.

I was so happy to return India,as I missed Khushi but then Navya called me and said she wanted to meet me.

As she had some more reports to take care,I had already told her itself that everything was over and she already accepted that but I don't why is again telling me to come with her.

After much fuss,I decided to go but what was shocking for me was that I saw Khushi there.

Far so,I know Khushi wasn't her doctor,then how can this be but Navya yelled at her about manners,I wanted to stop Navya but my whole focus was on Khushi.

She just said something and ran away,forming tears in her and I couldn't stop her.

"What a mad doctor baby",Navya exclaimed."Shut up Navya,I already told you that everything is over,then why can't you stop bothering me and for god's sake stop calling me baby",I yelled at her and she looked at me all shocked.

"But Armaan--",she tried to protest but I stopped her,showing my index finger and left from there.

I realized, I wanted Khushi so much,no other girl will be there in my life apart Mrs  Khushi Armaan Kapoor.

So I called Ira,my manager and told her to do all arrangement and later informed Vihaan about the party,so he can inform other family members.

As I invited everyone at the party,Khushi's so called family was also present there.

Upon seeing Vikram,I wanted to grab his neck and chock him,as Khushi's words start running in my mind but I composed myself,as tonight is really special and I don't want to murder someone and spoil it.

But when I annouced Khushi as my wife,everyone was just shocked to hear that including Khushi.

My family was happy that I finally accepted Khushi as my wife but Khushi was shocked and I know why.

I know she is upset with me but for long she will be.I called her on stage and she was just staring at me,she stood closed to me but I pulled her more closer by her waist.

After some question and answers of media,I excuse myself from their as I got a call from Rhea for my upcoming project.

As I was walking,someone stopped by holding my wrist,I got startled seeing Khushi.

She dragged me in the room and again started crying.

Why the hell she has to be a crybaby all the time.She hugged me tightly and said she wanted me to be with her.

But how can I tell you Khushi I also wanted you. You don't know what you mean to me and I want to make you mine.

'You love her Armaan....you love her',my inner self screams at me but it his hard to admit.

Am I really falling for her???

This question keeps on repeating in my mind and I don't know what to do.

I ran my fingers through my hair in fustration.

My phone started ringing and I picked it up.

"What??Where??Okay",I yelled as I heard what the caller said.