First Kiss

Armaan's Pov
I drove the car and Khushi was just looking out of the car window,trying her best to control her tears.

"Where are we going??",she asked in a low voice.

"To my penthouse",I muttered.

"You own a I penthouse in Delhi",she exclaimed but the glow in her eyes was lost.

"I just don't have a house in Mumbai ....Khushi",I replied,with a small smile.

She again turned her face to the window and later I heared some sobs.

I sighed."Khushi cry much as you want but when we reached the penthouse don't even dare to shade a tear from your eyes....or the result won't be good",I said and I meant it,she just nodded her head.

We reached my penthouse and I took her inside,she was still holding my hands tightly.

I took her inside my room and again the tears formed in her eyes.

"Khushi I warned you not to cry,as the result won't be good",I warned her again but the tears didn't stop.

Suddenly,without waiting for a second,I crashed my lips on hers,making her eyes grow wide.

I tasted every part of her lips.My tongue fighting with hers,I felt good,as I sucked her lower lip.

Her lips tasted sweet,I didn't wanted this kiss to end but we parted away as we were out of breath.

"I need to bath",saying this she rushed inside the bathroom,to avoid further embrassement.

I cursed myself,as I recalled what happened a moment ago.

My phone beeped with a message and I left from there,as I know it will take her time to come out.

I reached the isolated place,where my mens messaged me to come.

I saw Darsh,as he knelt on the ground and was he bleeding from everywhere,his was face all swollen.

Looks like my mens did a good piece of art on him.He looked at me in fear,in a pleading way to let him go.

"Darsh Rajwat this time you have totally messed up",saying this I kicked his stomach and he hissed in pain.

"I...di..d..nt...do....any...thi..g...y..our.....wife.....is a whore....she...called....me herself..",just then I punched his face,hearing those words made me more angry.

I knelt on his height and pulled out my gun and placed it at his forehead.

He looked me in fear."I want to kill you right now Darsh but I won't because I'm not a beast like you,who force himself on a girl".

"Take him away",I ordered my men and left from there.

When I returned back, I saw Khushi sitting on the bed,not noticing my presence.

I took off my tux and sat beside her,she got starlted but got relax when she saw me.

Before I could say anything she hugged me tightly and I rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry Khushi",I said to her,as she hide her face on the croock of my neck.

"No Armaan....I should have informed you before going to the room",she cried.

"Khushi I shouldn't have forced you to come to Delhi,it is all because of me you are in pain-but she cut me off saying"Armaan it is not your fault.......you didn't knew that this will happen,thank you....thank you for coming on time and saving me".

"It is okay Khushi,I think you should sleep....I'll sleep in other room",saying this,I stood up but she stopped me by my wrist.

"Please don't leave me Armaan....I want you to be at my side.....please...can we sleep on the same bed",she said.

I smiled at her."I don't mind staying with you",saying this,I climbed on bed.

"You sleep now",I said and she nodded.

She held me tightly as if I'm gonna run away and soon sleep took her.

I smiled looking at our position,I kissed her forehead,"I'll be always there for you Khushi",I muttered and we both slept in each others embrace.

2 weeks later
Khushi's Pov
2 weeks have passed after that incident,we returned to Mumbai the other day itself after that incidenet and everyone behaved normally.

I know our family don't know anything about that incident,because Armaan didn't told them and so I also stayed normal like I was.

In this 2 week I barely saw Armaan,I heard my father-in-law saying that Armaan is out of country for business meeting and because of this mom is hell angry with him.

She us cursing him everyday,as he didn't informed anyone and went out of the country but dad told her it was urgent.

Frankly speaking,I also miss him a bit,which I don't know why.

"Doctor Khushi you have to give the patient her medical reports,who is in VIP ward",said one of the junior doctor,breaking me from my chain of thoughts.

"Yes...I'm on it",I said and ran towards VIP ward.

The case was about some girl named Navya Sen,who did a pregency test but the results were negative.

Actually,I'm not the doctor in her case but the doctor took a sudden leave,so our head assigned me at her place.

This is the first time I'm meeting her.

I reached the ward but I got shocked seeing her,she was the same girl with Armaan,when I first met Armaan in this hospital.

But tears formed in my eyes,when I saw Armaan holding her hand and both didn't noticed me.

Suddenly,the girl turned towards me and thats when Armaan saw me.

He stood up from the bed as he saw,like he was all shocked to see me.

"Hey you,can't you knock the door before coming in,don't you have manners",the woman named Navya yelled at me but my whole focus was on Armaan.

"I'm really sorry for disturbing you,I got your reports and it is negative",I said,taking my gaze off from Armaan

"Oh thank god,see babe I told you",Navya exclaimed.

But Armaan was just looking at me.

Seeing him with her,tears formed in my eyes,which I was holding back.

I ran outside of the ward,I didn't care if people were seeing me or not.

I ran inside my cabin and locked it,I knelt down to the ground.

Can't he wait for some more months,then have affair with some girls.

He should have at list waited till divorce.

But why do I have to care about him?,maybe because of I was wearing a nupital chain of his name or am I falling for him?

These thoughts were running in me mind and the question arises that'am I really falling for him?
*************
I'm really sorry for an boring chapter.

But I would love to hear your thoughts,so do comment it.

Coming back to the story:
What do you think will happen next.😓😓😓

How was the chapter??😟😟😟

Some words for Khushi.

Some words for Armaan.

Keep on reading the story.👀👀👀