I'm her husband

Khushi's Pov
From last night Armaan has been acting weird.

First he asked how was my day, then he said to sleep on the bed,which was unexpected  for me.

"Unless you forget and do something..,he said which made my eyes go widen,I didn't say anything as I know its just a waste to have a argument with him.

I just laid on the bed without saying anything but still I'm uncomfortable sleeping with him.

Like when did he started caring for me.

I can't really understand whats going on with him.

I woke and saw that he is not on the bed but I could hear some water running from the bathroom.Maybe he is in the bathroom.

After sometimes I heard door unlocking.

I turned and saw Armaan just in towel.

"HE IS SO HOT!!!",screamed my mind.

He had abs,I don't know about greek gods but he is nothing less than them.Maybe this is what we call GREEK GOD.

He can melt any girl from his looks,HE IS HANDSOME EVIL DEVIL!!!

I took my eyes off him,as I'm staring him from long time and I'm sure he also noticed this.

I rushed inside the bathroom and then I realized I forgot my clothes outside and I can't go just in a towel infront of him.

I slowly opened the door and saw him adjusting his watch.

Shit!!!he is still out there.

I again opened the door and thank god he has gone.

I came out and took out a white plain kurta and a skinny jeans,I tied my hair into a lower braid and today I only put lipstick and mascara.

I went out and saw everyone having breakfast but Armaan was just staring at me and then Vihaan whispered something too him and Armaan glared Vihaan.

I was about to sit beside Sitara but Vihaan rushed and sat beside her.

I looked him in confusion,why did he do this???.

And the only place was left,was beside THE HANDSOME EVIL DEVIL.

Now what is wrong with me,why I'm giving him this nickname???

Since I'm starving really badly right now,I didn't had any option but sat beside him,in which I was totally uncomfortable and I also don't know why.

After sometime we all had our breakfast and Sitara said she will drop me but Armaan said more like ordered that he will drop me,I was all shocked.

But Sitara said okay and I don't have any option but now go with him.

I sat in the car and started looking outside.

I can't look at him,his one glance just make my heart go wild.

At last,the hospital came and I was about to step outside of the car but he stopped by grabbing my arm and said he is 'sorry' for what he had done too me.

Like what,when did he started realizing his mistake?

He wantes forgiveness,but what if he again starts saying me all those words but his eyes says something else,as he is guilty for what he did.

All this was shocking for me,as I didn't know what to do,I just grabbed my coat and moved out for the car and soon the sped away.

But soon I met the most annoying person.The biggest flirt of my life.