Epilouge

Third Person's Pov
Khushi sighed in disbelief,coming out of the walk-in-closet,as she saw her handsome husband sleeping like a koala bear.

She shook his shoulder lightly but got no respones.

"Armaan please wake up...",she said softly but in returned he pulled her closer through her wrist,making her collied with his hard chest as he slid his hand around her waist.

"Armaan you are awake....when did you woke up??",she asked and he just smiled at her and said"a few minutes ago"he said,touching her lower lips with his thumb and she moaned softly.

"You know my heart is so unfaithfull to me.Sometimes I hate it alot because it stays in my body but only beats for you",he said in her ear.

"Haha very funny Armaan,I'm impressed but now get up as I want to see Goa today",she said struggling to get up but Armaan turned her upside down.

His lips just a inch away from hers." First I give me a kiss",he said and Khushi gave him a small peck on his lips.

"I want a kiss not a kissy and this is not kiss......this is a kiss",saying this he crashed his lips on Khushi's and they both kissed deeply.

After awhile they pulled away,trying to breathe.

"Now move Armaan....I'm tired of all this make out session",Khushi told him and pushed him away

As Armaan said to choose one city of their honeymoon,Khushi chose the Goa.

"Lets go....",Khushi said when she saw her husband coming out from the walk-in-closet,dressed blue ripped jeans,plain white t-shirt,with  denim jacket and white sneakers,looking all handsome.

He held her wrist gently,as she was about to open the room's door.

"What happen??...",she asked seeing his sudden act.

He pulled a closer and took two small jewellry boxes from his pocket.

"You remember we didn't had our engament",he said.

"Yeah because you thought these things are just of time and we should just get married soon for everyone's benefit",Khushi said with a pout.

He made her sit on the couch also did the same.

He opened the small box and took a ring.

Khushi was all suprised by this.She never thought he will do something like this.

He slid the ring in her finger and she was awestruck by its beauty.

It was a simple rose gold diamond ring.Tears formed in Khushi's eyes.

"I love you Mr Armaan Kapoor",Khushi said kissing his cheecks.

"I love you too Mrs Khushi Armaan Kapoor",Armaan said as Khushi slid other ring in his finger.

And they walked out of the hotel. Roaming around the streets Goa.

Holding each others hand,with so much love in their eyes for each other.

Khushi was no longer a marriage deal.

She was his love....his wife...his Khushi.

She is no longer the opposite of her name.Her life was no longer meant sorrow,hatred and unhappiness.

Now she was happiness,happiness of Armaan Kapoor.

******
Authors last words.
Hope you all loved my book.

Love from Kriti Oberoi aka kittu_dreamer666.💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞.

But we will meet very soon.😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆.

Dedicated to my brother-Ekansh Oberoi and to my unwanted twin-Shaurya Oberoi.💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘.

I will miss you all.😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢