Happiness Everywhere

Armaan's Pov
I week later
I week passed and there are slow progress in Khushi's body but she didn't opened her eyes for now.

In this week,I haven't ate something properly nor slept properly and I haven't left her side.

I just wish when she opens her eyes and I embrace her in my arms.

"Khushi please wake up,you can't leave me like this,not like this.

"I love you Khushi....so much,please wake up",this was what I was saying for like everyday.

Sometimes I think I'm just talking to myself.

"If you love me then you will wake up",I threaten her like a small kid,as tears started escaping from my eyes.

The Armaan who never used to cry,is crying everyday now because for this stubborn woman who refuse to wake up.

"God please wake her up or else I'll kill every person on earth if anything happens to her",I suddenly roared in anger and tears started falling from my eyes and some fell on her hand.

I felt something moving,I lifted my gaze to see Khushi opening eyes.

"Doctor.... ",I yelled and  nurses and some doctors came running to check her.

"Don't worry Mr.Armaan Kapoor,your wife is perfectly fine",the doctor said to me,after checking her and I happily nodded my head and suddenly hugged the doctor.

Doctor was really taken a back by my hug,I realized what I did and took my arms off.

"Sorry...",I muttered and the doctor chuckled."Its okay but make sure she takes proper rest and take her medicine on time",saying this the doctor left and I just nodded.

"After one week you decided to wake up",I said like a kid and she frowned.

"One week...I thought I will never wake up",she said in a low voice and her words stabbed me like a sharp knife.

"Khushi you don't know what you mean to me....please don't say anything like this....I won't be able to live without you",I begged in a low voice.

"What I mean to Armaan...why can't you live without me??",she asked and I looked down.

"Why can't you live without me??",she again asked frimly.

"Because I love...I love you Khushi",I replied bluntly and she looked at me all bewildered.

"I never thought I will confess my love like this but yes,I love you Khushi",I replied blushing.

"Oh my bhabhi you finally woke up",I heared Vihaan's voice from behind.

"You know bhabhi,these days I never left your sight even for a minute.

"It was so hard for mom to send me home to take some rest.I refused to go and almost yelled at them whenever they said me to go home and your good for nothing husband didn't even came to see you",he lied telling her whatever I did.

I glared at him and whispered to him"you are so gone Vihaan",and he just gave me a sly smile.

Khushi just gave us a small smile.Later,my other family members came to see her.

"Armaan now you can go home without any tension,see your wife has woke up",mom joked and everyone chuckled but Khushi's eyes were fixed on me as I have confessed my love now.

"Lay back",I ordered her,seeing she was trying to sit up.

She just shook her head in no and said"I don't want to lie down...I'm tired lying down like this".