Pre-planned Murder

Khushi's Pov
"I love you Armaan",my words kept on playing in my mind,making me blush more.

I know he also has a soft corner for me but hasn't realized till now but he doesn't have to worry for as he will realize soon.

It has been few days since that incident and in this days we have grew more closer.

Right now,I'm baking a cake for him all alone,as Armaan is returning from Delhi today,after two days.

Sitara has a fashion show and so Vihaan and Aditi is with her and mom and dad have gone in some party,so I'm all left alone waiting for Armaan.

Suddenly,the lights went off and I heard some breaking of glass noise.

Fear errupted in my mind,thinking someone has broke in our house.

But there are guards,so how can someone has broke in our house.

I held the candle in one hand and a vase in other hand.

I slowly walked towards the living room without making any noise.

"Looking for someone,sweetie",I heard an cold unfamiliar voice.

I turned my face to see a manly figure,siting on the single couch.

He looked like a pure beast under the glowing moon,a scar on his left cheeck.

"Who..oo.. ar...e yo..u??",these were the words that only came from my mouth,after seeing that beast.

"You're would-be murderer",he said getting up from the couch.

I tried to ran but he was quick than me,as he held my arm.

"Leave me",I yelled angrily but he just twisted my arm and said cunningly"I will but after killing you".

"N...o...",I said,as I smashed the vase on his arm and he left me because of the cut which I created.

I quickly ran upstairs but he pulled me by my ankle,making my ribs hurt.

"You can't run away",saying this,he threw me on the couch and slapped me hard.

I kicked between his legs,as he was trying to take out the knife.

I ran towards the corner and hide over there.

"Come out,little thing",he said searching for me and I realized I had to get through my phone which was in the kitchen.

I quitely moved towards the kitchen and searched my phone in the darkness and after awhile I got it.

I tried dailing number with my shaking hands.

"You can't run away from me",I heared his voice and my phone slipped from my hand.

But before I could do anything,he pulled me by my hair and pushed me towards the wall,making me collied with it and blood started coming out from my temple.

He walked towards me with the knife in his hand and placed it on my neck.

"Any last wish??",he asked with a smirk but before he could do anything I stabbed him with the fork and he groaned in pain.

I tried to run but failed miserably,as my legs and ribs were fractured.

I again reached in the living room and slowly went upstairs.

"Come out you bitch",he said, looking for me like a mad dog.

My breathing were getting heavy and blood were dripping from my body.