Saving Her

Khushi's Pov
I entered my room,as tears formed in my eyes,I heared a knock on the door.

I made my way to open the door,wiping the tears off.

I thought it must be Armaan for his'one night stand' but it turned to be Darsh.

Darsh was looking me lustfully and I found his intension not good.

"You...what do..you need?",I asked him,angrily.

"You...I need you Khushi",he said and I was about to close the door but failed as he pushed me away.

Fear errupted my mind,thinking about his next move.

"Don't come near me",I warned him but instead of listening too me he just locked the door,as he started taking off his shirt,showing his abs.

"I said leave",I said but he grabbed me by my waist,pulling me closer to him.

I felt disgust by his touch.Please god help me.

"Beautiful little thing you are...nah,it would damn fun tonight....I guess?",he said cunningly.

I slapped him hard right on his face,which made him angry.

"You little bitch....now I have to show you my hard way,you will never forget this night",he said,as he pulled off my dupatta from my shoulder.

I pushed him away from me and threw a vase towards him but he caught it and threw that vase away,making it break into million pieces.

He came near me,as I moved back.He pulled me towards him by my wrist and slapped me hard.

"Please..let..me..g..o",I begged him but he didn't listen.Tears formed in my eyes,suddenly,I felt helpless.

He put his one hand on my breast and the other covering my mouth.

I felt disgust under his touched.I wished the earth to split into two part and take me away rather than getting raped by some psycho beast.

His hand drool from my breast to my back to open my suit's string but I bite his hand and he hissed in pain.

I tried to run away but he caught me by my arm and twisted it,I hissed painfully.

He threw me on the bed,I struggled to get up but he caged me under his body and pin my wrist on my head.

I was screaming and begging him to leave me but all in vain.

"Stup up....you bitch",he growled and a shiver ran down my spine.

His face was close too mine,as I could feel his hot breath under my skin.

I wanted to die right on spot,I never felt so helpless in my life.

"You know you are so freaking beautiful",he said with a cunning smile,as he inhaled my smell from my neck and he placed a kiss over there,a lone tear  escaped from my eyes.

"Please let me go",I begged him one last time and he again slapped me and said"I said shut your mouth...nah".

I was shivering because of him.

Suddenly,Armaan entered the room and Darsh panicked.

Armaan moved towards Darsh furiously and grabbed him through his neck.

"How dare you touched her?",Armaan roared like a wild lion and Darsh gasped.

"How dare you touched my wife",Armaan roared once again.