Meeting in-laws

Khushi's Pov

Beep..beep...

I woke through the ring of my alarm,just to find that I'm sleeping on the couch in someone else room.

Where am I?
Why am I sleeping on the couch?
Why am I in someone else room?

These questions aross in my mind untill reality struck me and I remembered that I'm married know and I'm in his room.

And all the memories of last night came in my mind that how my husband got angry and called me with such names like "gold digger,money-minded and more.

I quickly walked towards to change my bridal wear.

I rememerbed that last night I didn't changed my bridal wear and slept like that.

And when I entered the bathroom the thing was enexpected.

The bathroom was massive and the design was beautiful.

No wonder this man is so rich.

I qucikly had my bath and took my red shalwar kameez(indian wear) with matching earing and bangles.

The way Armaan behaved yesterday made me scared.

What if his parents also behave like that?

What if they call me with those names which Armaan called me yesterday?

Thinking all this I came downstairs and saw no one.

And then I went straight to the kichen.

I filled the kettle and waited patiently for the water to boil.

"Bhabhi.....,I heard a soft voice from my back.

And when I turned to see who it was,it was girl,standing in a white dress looking really fashionable smiling brightly at me.

"I see bhabhi you are awake,she said and before I could say something,a boy came and said

"Of course,she is thats why she is standing infront of you,Situ dii.

"Morning guys....morning bhabhi...,came another voice of a beautiful girl.

"Hmmm...,I was about to say something but was cut off by the beautiful girl.

"Oh bhabhi....sorry you don't know us but we all know you.

"You are Khushi Singh and now Mrs.Khushi Armaan Kapoor....right.

"Well let me introduce myself....I'm Aditi the most youngest in the family and the most smartest of all,she said.

"Oh yaaa....just shut up Adi,said the boy.

"Oh brother don't say that your jeeeelous of me,said Aditi like just know she said and the boy replied,"Jeeeelous me,never infact you are jeeeelous of me.

"Aditi....Vihaan....please keep your mouth shut of awhile,the girl who first called bhabhi said and both in a second became quiet.

"So bhabhi I'm Sitara,the second eldest in the family after Armaan bhai and this is my younger brother Viii,and before she could complete her sentences the boy said"Vihaan...Vihaan Kapoor,the third eldest in Kapoor family.

"Morning Khushi beta,a voice of a lady came.

"Maa...maa,Aditi said wanting something to say.

Okay...this means she is my mother-in-law.

"Sorry beta,actually Armaan had something really important to handle so he yesterday went to Paris,she said.

"No...no..its okay aunty,and before I could complete she said"Maa...call me maa,like my other children do,so now you will call me maa.

"Okay maa...,the words slipped my mouth making me shock for my sudden behaviour.

"Thats great,she said as she embraces me into a hug.

"Welcome to the Kapoor Family,she said kissing my forehead.

And then Sitara took my hand and called every servants in one place.

"Everyone this is Mrs.Khushi Armaan Kapoor,new family member of Kapoor's.I hope you will give the respect and honor,like you give to us,is that clear everyone,she ordered and everyone nodded and went back to their work.

Wow!this girl truly has power.

Tears filled my eyes but I took it back,I never felt so respected ever in my life,not even in my mother's place.

2 Weeks Later
Khushi's Pov

2 weeks has gone and none of my family member came to see me in my new home.

Tanya used to call after my marriage to check that I'm fine or not until I told her that I'm fine and happy over here.

Which is true.My father and mother-in-law gave me that love as if I'm their own child.

They love me that way,that never my mother loved me.

And since Aditi has found out that I'm a doctor,she asked me to help her in her college work,which I do because I'm from the same field and I also enjoy staying her because she is so joyfull.

Wherelse Sitara is a fashion designer thats why no wonder she is so fashionable.

In this 2 weeks,I have found out that Sitara loves and enjoy her work very much.

And talking about Vihaan,he helps Armaan and his dad in bussiness.

Vihaan is so childish,as I remembered the incident that happent 2 days ago.

Flashback Starts
2 days ago

Maa and I were busy working in the kichen,preparing dinner when Aditi came and took our names loudy.

"Adi why are shouting?,maa asked.

"Bhabhi...bhabhi..you know I have scored highest in my class,she exclaimed.

"Really Adi?,Vihaan asked.

"All thanks too you bhabhi.Just because of you,I did it today,Aditi said hugging me.

"No Aditi,you did it because of your hardwork that you did day and night,all credits goes too you,I said.

"Whatever Adi,I'm proud of you,my mother-in-law Anika Kapoor said kissing Aditi's forehead.

"Mammma......,Vihaan said making a cry voice.

"Now what happen too you Vihaan?,maa asked.

"You never loved me like you did today too Adi.Whenever I got high score in my College,you never kissed me.

"I'm not gonna talk too you,he complaints and rushed to is room and locked himself in his room untill it was dinner time and his stomach was growling.

Flashback ends
Vihaan may be foolish but he brings smile in everyone's face.He is like a younger brother too me that I always wanted.

But I don't know about my husband,in these 2 weeks I haven't seen him,which is a good thing because if I go near him he will again start cursing me.

But yes!I have heard about him that he is in Paris and will return very soon because of my mother-in-law continually calling him.

And I have also heard about him that how much he loves his family.

How much he cares about them and look after them.

Which made me think that he is not that bad how much he shows.

But you never know.

3rd chapter of my book completed.

Here we go;Sitara is too powerful I think😅😅😅

Vihaan is so foolish😁😁😁

Aditi so cute yaar....😉😉😉😉

Love from
Ladylike666💞💞💞💞