Wedding night

So guys I have skipped the marrige part because I want to focus more on Armaan and Khushi.

Khushi's Pov

Here I'm sitting in my husband's
room after my marriage.

Today it just took only 3 hours to turn my life.

Today it just took only 3 hours to change me from Singh to Kapoor.

Today I'm Mrs. Khushi Armaan Kapoor.

In my life I just had one wish, to have an loving and caring husband that every girl deserves.

And I don't know myself if my husband will give me those things that I wish for.

My chain of thought was broken when I heard the opening of door.

Oh my god...he is here.

"Get up..get up...I said get up from my bed,he growled making my heart sank.

Don't you dare sit on my bed,do you understood,he roared.

And before he could say something more I hursly stood up from the bed.

"Don't you dare play that trick on me,I know you type of girls very well,he said making confused.

"You girls are just bloody money- minded,gold diggers,two faces,he said making me angry.

Money-minded,gold digger me,what makes to think him that.

"Look..I ...I think that your..your misunderstanding...its not like what....you ..think...I am..Iam,and before I can continue he cut of me saying

"Oh just shut up....I have heared everything.

"So just stop playing trick on me.You are lucky that I'm going to Paris for my bussiness deal or else I would have dealed with you,he said making me rooted on my place.

What is he talking about and whom is he talking and what has he heard and from whom had he heared something???

And when reality struck me he was already gone.

Is this what I wish for??

That my own husband would treat me like this on our wedding night.

But how could I forget that I never deserve happiness from anyone.

Neither did my own mother and now nor will my husband.

Armaan's Pov

Marriage was not a thing for me but when my dad asked to marry Khushi Singh I could not deny him bacause I never said no to my parents and also this marriage is important to us because of our bussiness deal.

I never met Khushi nor talked to her but yes!I have seen her photo for once.

I never wanted to get marry because I know how women are, just after money or looks.

And that is proven from my past.I was forced in this marriage but I don't know about Khushi.

Was she also forced in this marriage?