Mamma's Advice

Next night
8.21pm
Armaan's Pov

I came from the office and now I'm heading to maa's study,as the servant told me that she wants to meet now.

I knocked on the door and my mother's sweet voice said come in,as my Maa don't like people entering her room without knocking.

I saw maa sitting on the couch smiling at me,while I noticed there is nobady expect two of us.

"Maa you wanted to see me??I asked,sitting beside her.

"Yes beta...how was your day???,she asked.

"Like always..tiring..,I replied,as I put my head in her lap,the best place ever.

"Okay Armaan..I wanted to talk about something,she said.

"Then go on...,I said.

"Armaan...if Sitara and Aditi gets married and goes to their husband's house and their husband's on their wedding night call them with such names like gold digger...money mined...and keep on insulting them...then what would you do....???,she said.

Thinking about this my blood boiled....they won't even dare to say something this bad to my sisters.

"I would kill that bastard...,and the next thing I realised is,I got hard slap on my face,which made my ear red.

"Maa???,I said in a questioning way.

"Exactly...thats what you do to Khushi...Sitara told me everything...I didn't expect this from you Armaan....my values that I taught was not that bad....was it??,she said angrily.

I thought for awhile that what just happened.This woman so calm in the beginning and know she so angry.

"I know maa...I know I'm a fool...and the way,I behaved towards was never supposed to happen.

"I'm also feeling guilty for hurting her but I don't know now what to do maa...I just don't know,I said as she chuckles a bit,making me confused.

"Armaan my dear....starting a relationship is nothing without friendship,she says in a calm tone,making me more confuse.

"I ....don't...kn...ow .. .maa..I ...don..t  get you...,I said with a hesitant.

"I mean start your relationship with friendship...be a friend towards Khushi....go and know her more..,she said in a calm tone.

"Give your marriage a chance....look Armaan I know you didn't wanted to marry Khushi but please give your marriage a chance,she continued.

"I will maa....trust me,I said in a promising way.

"Thats my boy...,she said as a bright smile appered on her face.

I got out the from the study thinking about what maa said.

I entered my room and saw Khushi doing something on her laptop,she saw me but pretended that she didn't saw me.

"How was your day??,I asked,taking off my tux.

"Ahh ....um...good..,she said as she didn't expected me to ask her that question.

"Good...,I said moving into the bathroom.

I came out of the bathroom after sometime and saw Khushi setting pillow and blanket on the couch.

"What are you doing??...,I asked in confusion.

"Amm...I..I'm going to sleep...,she replied.