Love night

Khushi's Pov
1 month flew really fast like a plane,as we all were busy preparing for the marriage.

And today that day came when Sitara is getting married to her love,all ready in her red attire,going to start her new life from today.

In this month Armaan and I barely saw each other,as he is busy in his office work trying to wrap up everything for the marriage and I'm most of the time busy in my hospital work or preaparing of the marriage.

Sitara and Rehaan are sitting in the mandap,taking vows to support each other in good and bad times.

Love each other with whole heart and be with each other till death.

And soon it was time for Sitara to leave us after taking everyone's blessing.

She took everyone's blessing and then came to me and Armaan.

Armaan's eyes were watery seeing her sister leaving him.He hugged Sitara tightly not letting her go forever.

Sitara came to me and I embraced her into a hug." Please take care of my brother bhabhi...he loves you alot",she said as tears started falling from her eyes.

"I know and I will take care of him but don't forget we are still your family",I replied and we both chuckled.

Sitara left us and it was a very emotional moment for us.

Afterall someone sensible has left this family and the other siblings will fight with each other like there is no tomorrow.

I saw Armaan talking to his dad about something,when suddenly bua came running to me.

"Bua why are you running",I asked.

"Khushi come with me....someone has came to meet you",saying this,she started dragging before I can ask anything more.

"Dad!!....",I exclamied,as I saw him standing there with watery eyes looking at me.

Without wasting a second,I ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Where were you these years dad?",I asked,still hugging him with tears filled hers.

"I'm sorry Khushi ....I shouldn't have left you and Falak with Meera",he apologized.

"That is okay dad.. .but don't leave us now",I assured him.

Armaan near us and dad started saying"come here handsome young man....meet your father-in-law",and Armaan chuckled,as he touched dad's feet.

"May god keep you happy like this forever",he blessed and kissed my forehead.

"Why do you always look so sexy?...I can't control my hormones when you are near me",he said in a sexy tone when he saw dad leaving with bua.

"Armaan what are you doing",I said,as he was about to kiss me.

"Armaan beta please cone here",mom shouted from somewhere,bringing him back to his sense.

"I love the way you get affect by our romantic moments",he said leaning near my ear and left from there leaving me blushing badly.

Third Person's Pov
(Mature contents⚠⚠⚠
Do not read if not comfortable)
Armaan entered his room and saw Khushi standing in the balcony,looking at the rainy night not noticing him.

He slowly went towards her and back hugged her.

Khushi didn't needed to turn and see who was it as she can recognize this person by his strong scent.

"Thank you Armaan",Khushi said in a low voice,still looking at the rain drop.

"For what Khushi??"he asked,smelling her hair.

"For everything Armaan....just think what if I married someone else other than you then what could have happened.

"I can't even imagine my life without you....thank you for saving me from Darsh.....thank you for saving me from that killer",as Khushi finished,Armaan's heart ached.

He can't even imagine his Khushi as someone else wife and talking about that killer he haven't told her that it was Vikram who tried to kill her.

But nobody expect him knew that Vikram committed suicide because of fear.

Fear of getting caught by Armaan Kapoor.

He turned Khushi,making her face him.

"Please Khushi don't say anything like,you are mine and you will be always mine",he said cupping her face and Khushi chuckled.

His eyes got stuck on Khushi's lips and without waiting for a second,he crashed his lips on hers.

But this kiss wasn't the harsh one rather it turned out be a passinate one and Khushi equally replied back to his kiss.

The atmosphere suddenly changed to a romantic one and Armaan had no intension to stop.

Armaan's lips roamed here and there.He kissed her on her neck,her jaw and her collarbone and Khushi enjoyed his touch.

His hands roamed around her back and finally he got what he wanted.

He pulled the string of her blouse but suddenly stopped and looked at Khushi.

"No Khushi...we can't do this...you are not ready for this",he told her but Khushi shook her head in a no.

"No Armaan...I want to take this marriage ahead and tberefore I'm ready for this",Khushi assured him and he smiled.

He picked her up in a bridal way and placed her on the bed gently.

He again kissed her deeply,while taking her blouse off leaving her in her bra.

He placed wet kisses on her neck and his hand roam around her lehenga string and he finally succed to open it.

He pulled her lehenga off,leaving her naked.

He took off is clothes and Khushi blushed seeing their position.

"You are freaking beautiful ....I waited for this moment for so long",saying this he entered her with a loud thrust.

Khushi moaned because of his sudden move.

"Do you want me to stop",he said to her but she shook her head in a no.

"It will pain a little at first but it will get better afterwards",he assured her and Khushi nodded.

He again entered her with a loud thrust and soon the pool of pain turned out to be the pool of pleasure.

"Armaaannnn",Khushi moaned his name,as he sucked her nipple of her left breast.

His manhood teasing her femalehood and he placed a kiss on her most tender flesh.

"Armaaannn..,"Khushi moaned his name and he liked hearing her moan everytime.

"I love everytime when you moan my name Khushi",he teased her,which made her blush.

That night two souls became one and unbreakable.

They loved each other like there was no tommorrow and they had no intension to stop.
****
Here you go readers,I'm really sorry to say but my book is coming to an end.

Still keep on sharing your ideas,votes and comment.

Love you all💕💕💕💕