He's back

Armaan's Pov
5am

After 2 weeks,I'm returning back home and all because of my mom calling me nonstop.

Since its 5:30 now,there are no one expect some servants in the house,which means my family is still sleeping.

And thats great because if they will see me they will again start asking me questions that where was,why I didn't call them etc,and I'm in no mood to answer their questions because I'm hell tired.These 2 weeks were hell tiring for me.

But when I reached my room,I found someone sleeping on the couch and few strands of hair on her face making her look very beautiful.

I knelt down to look her closely.She made a turn and was about too fall when I held her in my arms,making her awake from her sleep.

"Leave me.....,she shouted.

And then Shanaya's words started ringing in my mind.

I remembered what is she a gold digger.

I let her and she fell on the floor and I went out of the room.

Some hours later
Armaan's Pov

Its nearly lunch time and I'm in my office.

Since I saw her,I came straight to my office and also I didn't had my breakfast and now I haven't eaten my lunch.All thanks to her.I'm hell hungry now.

"Hee bhai...whatsup,said my brother Vihaan entering the cabin with two cups of coffee in his hand.

Great!just what I wanted.

"What happen you look worn out,he said giving me the coffee.

"Nothing,I just mumbled.

"Bhai you didn't met us in the morning,the servant informed us you came in the morning and left without having your breakfast,he said sipping his coffee.

"Nothing,I got a call from my P.A and she said it was something urgent,so I came over here,I lied.

"Oh...okay,was the only thing he said.

"Well bhai you know bhabhi I mean your wife is so nice,he said.

Oh....she is bhabi now.

"Why what happened?I questioned him.

"You know everyone at house loves her including the staffs,he said.

Wow. .....so she started too play her evil tricks on my family and these people are also beliving her.

Every well .. ...when these people will know her true face then we will see.

"Oh thats nice,I said in an irriated tone.

"By the way Vihaan,what happened 3 days ago?, I asked him.

"Nothing bhai....but why are you asking?,he replied making an innocent face as if nothing ever happened

"Vihaan...don't lie.Sitara told me everything on phone,so stop pretending, I said losing my patient.

"Bhai actually....he tried to protest but I stopped him saying"Vihaan when you will you stop your childish behaviour.

"Vihaan your not a kid anymore,please grow up Vihaan.

"Bhai...I...I..he tried to say but stopped.

"Please learn to take things seriously.

"I hope this will get in your mind,I said and all this time his gaze was down because he knew its his fault.

"Please Vihaan,don't make yourself a fool infront of anyone,you are not a laughing stock...so please, saying this I went out of my cabin.

Vihaan's Pov

Again!!!

Today once again brother scold me.

Yes I know its my fault and I want to be like my brother but I fail.

I want to be like my brother brave,bold but I can't help it.

"Occch.......,I bumped into someone.

And her things fell down,I knelt down too help her.

"I'm sorry....,I said and the reply was"sorry...can't you see Mr.

What a attitude.

"Look mam,I said sorry,I told her.

"Like you did a great job,just because of you my things fell down,do you even know how important these documents are,if anything happened to this then who's responsibilty was this..yhaaaa,she scold me.

"Mam...I'm really sorry for what I did but don't you think that your overreacting,I said in an angry tone.

"See...now you are getting angry at me....areee what did I said that you are getting angry on me,she replied.

"I think your parents didn't taught you manners,I said which made her quiet for sometime.

"I think its useless talking to you,I should be leaving,I have more important things to do rather than arguing with you,she said as she turned her back and left without giving me a chance to say something.

What a strange girl she is.After saying so many things too me she is asking what did she say.

I think I have seen her somewhere but I just can't remember.

Whatever,why did I spent time with her arguing.I should have left.

<><<>>><<>><<>>>><>>>><>>><<

"Just sign this paper,I'm losing my clamness,he growled.

"But I.....I,I stummed."I don't have time so please,be fast,he once again growled.

"Please don't say you don't want to sign this contract because you will lose money,fame and more,he said.

"Its not like what..you...you.. think..I'm not like that,I tried to explain.

Hello dear readers!
Armaan is back .
And Vihaan got scold by Armaan.
Armaan checking out Khushi😎😎😎
And who that girl who faught with Vihaan today,any guess.
Please do share,vote and comment.

Love from
Lady like666❤❤❤