The Party

Khushi's Pov
"Okay Maa,take care of yourself,I'll be back soon.",I hugged my mother-in-law and made my way to Armaan's car.

"Lets go",I said and he just nodded and started driving the car.

Yesterday,I told Armaan everything and for the first time,my heart didn't pain,telling my problem to someone.

When he hugged me,I felt comfort,it was the first time,when I felt protected from my fears.

"Khushi......wake up",I heard Armaan's voice and I slowly opened my eyes.

I don't know when,I fell asleep.I rubbed my eyes and faced Armaan.

"I'm sorry,I don't know when I fell asleep-but he cut off me,saying"It's okay.You must be tired,afterall you didn't sleep properly last night".

What!!!how does he know that I didn't sleep well last night.

Didn't he sleep,but how can that be?

"But how do you kn-as I was about to ask,but he again cut off me saying"lets go",and I just followed him.

We went inside the grand expensive and luxurious hotel,Armaan asked the room keys,while I just looked around seeing the hotel's beauty.

"Come",he ordered me and I just walked with him.

He stopped infront of a room and then turned to me and said"you take rest for now but don't forget we have a party and we are attending it,so be ready by 7",saying this he left,after giving me the key.

I opened the door and how could I forget the beauty infront of my eyes.

The room was huge and well-maintained.

I just shurgged of my shoulder,as I put my suitcase on the side and made my way to the balcony.

Seeing the sky,I recalled my past.

I realized how loney I was.How my childhood memory was.

I closed my eyes,as a lone tear escaped from my eyes.

After awhile,I thought to take a bath and get ready,as it was already 6.

I made my way to have the bubble bath in the bath-tube.

I got out of the bathroom and my eyes fell on the yellow anarkali suit,which had an U With Tie Up back neck design,which was placed on the bed

Instantly,I was in love with that attire.

I saw a note beside it and I started reading it

"Dear Khushi,
I know you don't like western dress,so I brought this attire for you.

I hope you will like it.Please wear this and get ready.

From
Armaan.

I don't like it but I love it.The attire was beautiful.

I don't know why but a small smile formed on my lips,after getting to know that the attire was from Armaan.

I wore the attire,applied my makeup and left my long straight open.

As I was finished my looks,I heard a knock on the door and went to open it,thinking who must be.

I opened the door and saw the Evil Handsome Devil a.k.a Armaan Kapoor.

Looking extremely handsome like always,wearing royal blue Armaani suit.

As he saw me a smiled formed on his lips.

"Ready?",I asked but he without giving my answer said"you look ravishing".