Chapter 14

Happy New Year!  2021 here we come!🎆🎉  Ok so to day on discord a youtuber asked me to like and subscribe. But I can't so im going to mention him on here. He is ItzZap and he does vlogs and games.

Chapter 14

Flashback to last night.

Tweaks POV: I snuggled down under the covers. Gosh I seriously need more warmth now after - stop do not think about it. You have a big search tomorrow Tweakster. Drift off to sleep.

Tweaks Dream

I was sitting in my workshop. Something was off. Suddenly a shimmer caught my attention " Barnacles? Is it you my love?" "Yes Tweak." he said catching my hand and holding it. "Enough of chit chat. I have something very important to tell you." "What" I answered " Tweak I know that all of this is hard for you but you need to keep on going. I understand that two losses in a matter of weeks in something really hard to go through. The best you can do is help with the search for Dashi and keep on going. " Tears ran down my face and I looked away. He put his paw to my face and turned my head gently to face him. "I know that you are a strong girl. You can do it." " I - I wanted to tell you before but love you with all of my heart." Barnacles looked sad. "I'm sorry dear but I have to go now. Take care of yourself and Emma for me." He said lightly touching my belly. " Bye Tweak" And my vision went dark.