Chapter 11

Hey! Ok while u r reading the Octonauts r calling Kwazii 'Captain' out of respect (And Habit...).Hope u enjoy!!🎉

Peso POV: Fapity Flippers! I never thought that being a medic would be so hard! I have so much to do. Finding the cause of the Captain's death, taking care of Tweak, and helping the creatures that get hurt because we are not fast enough. Gosh, I sleep at one and wake out at around two! I never get enough sleep and that's bad for my health and I snooze off during the day causing me to get in trouble and more work for me! Shellington pops into the sickbay. He is practically the only one who chats with me now. (Shellington)"Peso!" (Peso)"Yeah Shellington?" (Shellington)"Do you know where Dashi is?" I got a horrible sinking feeling in my stomach. (Peso)"No. I do not know, did you ask the others?" (Shellington)"I did and they never saw her." Just then Captain walked in with the vegimals chattering in vegmalies.(Kwazzi)"Shellington! Me and the Vegimals found blood and glass in the kitchen! Can you identify it, Peso and Shellington?" (Peso) "Yes but it would need blood samples from all the crew. Or we could just as-" (Kwazii) "Nope. You are doing the BLOOD TESTS!'' (Peso) "Ok..." Of Course I knew that Captian would shout at me like last time. (Shellington) "Tell everyone to come to the sickbay so we can do the necessary tests." One by one each of the octonauts filed into the sickbay. It took some time but we confirmed that it was not anyones on the ship. (Kwazii) "Did you check every one?" I went through the list. "Oh no... Dashi wasn't there!" (Kwazii and Shellington) "It must be hers!" (Shellington) "Oh gosh! Where is she now?" (Peso) "I don't know But I don't think its good..." And that left me wondering what would happen if we lost another crewmate.