Chapter 19

WARNING SPOILER ALERT!

UPDATE ON THE RING OF FIRE

Ok, so I watched it and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Oh my gosh it was so good! There were tons of Twazii and Dashton scenes, and my favorite was when there was the Tsunami wave for Dashi and Shellington, and the flooding of the Octo repair station for Kwazii and Tweak.

Things I liked:

They actually acted like a crew with a morning roll call and how they wake up and get ready for the day.

The Gup-Z mega Gup, Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4, Z5

The Emergency Training videos. Some were just really funny, and others showed how the other Octonauts act in front of the camera.

Twazii scenes!

Dashton Scenes!

Things I did NOT like:

The transformation of the Mega Gup- Z. It was too much Transformers and not enough Octonauts. They wasted too much time on showing off.

That's it for now,

-IluvDashi

Tweak's POV: Oh me oh my. I felt so sick. I almost couldn't handle it. But I needed to. I could not at all look weak. After what happened I was tired of being treated like a very small child. I ran to the washroom and started to hurl. I tried to be quiet but Dashi, of course, had to hear me. She was always up early, waking up the rest of us and doing morning jobs. As she neared closer, I repeated a 'pep talk', I guess you could call it, over and over in my head. Don't show pain. Don't show emotion. Don't be a failure. I squeezed my eyes tight. Dashi's voice brought me back to reality. " Tweak, are you ok?" I really wanted to say I was fine. But I knew I wasn't. "I'm fine," I said, quite drowsy. "Tweak," Dashi sighed, "I know you are not feeling quite well. I also know you really really don't like being in this situation. It's a lot for someone to take, that too by themselves. Here. Have some water, oh and I got you a carrot." I gratefully to the water but turned away the carrot. "I don't know why, but I just don't want a carrot today, ok?" Dashi took me back to my room and I sat down on the bed. Dashi pulled me into a hug. I regretfully admit that I melted into her. I loved how she could make anyone feel safe and content just by giving them a hug.

Dashi POV: Me and Tweak spent the rest of the day together playing video games. At around 8' o'clock, I left to go see Shelly. "Ah, there you are. As a matter of fact, I was getting worried about you." Shelly said as I walked into his lab. I scoffed, "Oh, I think I should be worrying about you," I said pointing to the glass beakers on his desk. One of them was so close to the edge that it almost fell. He put it somewhere more safe and walked over to me. He caught me playfully by the waist and spun me around. "Oh, I'm always careful." Shelly said. We fell onto his bed. "Hey, I found a beautiful coral reef on the map this morning, do you want to go there tomorrow?" I kind of knew this was his idea of a date. " Shure." I replied, "I haven't gone on a reef for a long time. It will be good to swim around again." "I'd like to ask you something Dashi," Shelly asked shyly as he played with a lock of my hair. "Um, we have been together for quite some time, and I was wondering if you would like to sleep over tonight? Not that you have -" He quickly reassured me, " Oh Shelly I'm fine, I've wanted to do this for quite some time." I looked at the clock. 8:15 " I can come at around 10 when everyone is asleep." He nodded "Goodnight babe." He whispered in my ear. I left to shut down the Octopod for the night.