Chapter 9

Sorry amazing people I know you want longer chapters but I am on a time crunch so the chapters are short 😢...... Hope you like it!🥰

Holding Back Tears - Chapter 9

Shellington's POV: I walked into Dashi's bright pink room, and found her on her bed. She was laying down and staring at the ceiling. "Hey, you ok?" "Hi Shelly. Just worried about Tweak." "Why?" I asked. "Well you know what she did. I'm just worried she'll do it again." "I don't think so." Oopsie! That was the wrong thing to say. She sat up and stared angrily at me for a while. "Do you not care about her? You only care about yourself and me after our relationship started. You should care about other people too." "I'm sorry Das -" "Just get out Shellington!" That was the first time she used my full name since we started dating. I left the room feeling irritated. Maybe she was not the right choice.

Dashi's POV: After he left the room, I got up off my bed and sat against the wall. "Why! Why did this have to happen!!!" I shouted at the heavens. I put my face in my hands and started crying. If Peso had saved the Captain, if the Captain had not died, everything would have been fine!!! "Can't things go back to normal? Tell me why?!" I whispered. The past few days after the funeral have been hard on all of us. Especially Tweak. We all help creatures but without the joy we had before. Fights break out. All the ocean feels the terrible weight of a great person who has died.