Chapter 5 / a/n

Hey everyone! Hope you are liking this book. Sorry if About Me was a little confusing, but can you please like comment and share? Hope you like this book!

 -  IluvDashi

Holding Back Tears - Chapter 5

Dashi's POV: Tweak came in this morning and saw me and Shelly together. "REALLY??!! How come you have someone and I don't??" She yelled. Tears streaked her face and her eyes were sunken and red from crying. She stalked out of the room. "Hey Shelly, Do you mind if I go for a minute?" I asked. " Yeah it's fine." He said. I could see he was not happy about it. "Thanks" I slipped out of the room and headed to Tweaks room. When I got there I saw her on a octotablet, the screen illuminating her face. " What ya doing Tweakster?" She shrugged in reply. I sat on the bed and scooted closer to her and peered over her shoulder. On the tablet, was a picture of her and the Captain in a coral reef. "Tweak, do you need to talk?" I asked. After a long moment of silence, she finally sighed and said in her thick southern accent, "Dashi, I really need your help. I'm- I'm not really sure what to do. All of my thoughts and feelings are jumbled." She paused. I shook my head to let her know to keep talking. " Tomorrow is the funeral and Beanica told me to think of something the Cap' did that I am thankful for or a favorite memory and write it on a small piece of paper. I want to show it to you but will you promise not to laugh or tell anyone?" "Yes" I said. Tweak handed me a small postcard with beautiful handwriting that said: When he Kissed me.