Chapter 8

Sorry this is a short chap. :(  But I hope u like it!!! Like Comment and Share!! 

(P.S who do u think is going to be prez of U.S 2020?)

Holding Back Tears - Chapter 8

Tweaks POV: "Tweak - ak - ak. Are you - ou o-k-k-k?" I woke up to my crewmates faces blurring in and out of focus. I felt a sharp jab in my side. "I'm sorry." I said faintly. " Tweak, what do you have to be sorry for? We all know that it's hard for you." Peso whispered. Tears trickled down my face as I sighed " I don't want to make your work harder but sometimes I just want to hurt myself to get out of this sadness." " I'll lay off your duties for a while, me hearty." " Thanks Kwaz." I said gratefully as the world slowly slipped into darkness.

Kwazzi's POV: "Kwazzi, can I talk to you?" Peso asked as everyone left the room. "Aye matey" "Ok then. Kwazii, I've noticed that when the Octonauts are around Tweak you are usually not there. Why?" Peso asked with a quizzical glance. After a long pause I finally answered. " Peso, you are the first person I have told this to, but I have a crush on Tweak." "You know that she won't take that right?" "Peso, if you say anything more I will fire you. Ok?" I told him with a hard glance. I knew that she would never take me. Peso gulped and said ok and backed off. I stood there for a few seconds and considered apologizing. But I spun on my heel and marched out of the room.