Chapter 21

sorry for the short chap

Dashi's POV: It took me a moment to realise that I was in Shellington's lab/room and not at my house in Australia. "Dashi, can you hear me? Dashi?" Shellington said frantically in his scottish accent, while shaking me gently. "Ugh, I'm FINE Shel. You really don't need to shake me to wake me up." I replied with a friendly sassiness. When I sat up, I looked at Shelly's face. He looked genuinely worried. "What's wrong?" I asked as if I didn't know that I had just screamed out loud. "Dashi, you were screaming and murmuring just now. Over and over, you whispered, 'don't leave me don't leave me.' Are you sure everything is okay?" Oh how I loved that scottish accent. How it grew sharper when he was worried. I decided not to tell the truth. "I'm fine Shel, I'm fine."

Tweak's POV: I pinched my forearm. I didn't want to think, to exist. I wanted to fly away. I tried to run away from reality, but it still caught up to me. I was in my darkened room, sitting on the bed. I just couldn't bear losing Cap', and still exist. But, I knew if the Octonauts lost another crewmate they would be gone. So, I had to keep up the act until I could go. I got out the Octo-Tablet and logged on to Minecraft. I had to say, it ain't the best of games but it helped to calm me down. I looked at the chat. My friends at home had logged on too. In the chat, my friends were asking questions.

Dark_Shadow: hey u ok !FireBloom!

CupCake: yeah u fine

I quickly answered.

!FireBloom!: yeah im fine

Dark_Shadow: hm. Ranger marsh said things were not fine

I was furious. I had told my Pa not at all to tell anyone something was wrong no matter what.

!FireBloom!: im fine don't worry bout me

CupCake: so what ya built nothing new

!FireBloom!: nothing new. I just want to destroy things thats all

Dark_Shadow: that usually means your in a bad mood

!FireBloom!: like i said everything is fine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END

For my next story, it is going to be just like the Octonauts, but what would happen if someone like Professor Inkling created this in the real world right now. If you would like to be a part of this, please comment below. I will use your wattpad username, but if you would like to have a different name, let me know. The characters that you can be are: Captain, Kwazii (Lieutenant), Peso (Medic), Shellington (Main Scientist), Min (Cartographer) and Tweak (Mechanic). The person like Professor Inkling is the person who trains us, so he/she will not be on the Octopod. I will be Dashi (IT officer and communication person). Also please give a description on how you want to look. Can't wait to see your answers!

-IluvDashi