Chapter 6

Sorry, this chap is not mine. It was made by ILuvShelly and I could not think of anything for this chap.  This is the only chap in this version that ILuvShelly made. ( P.S this is not plagiarism because i am giving credit to the crater of this chap.)

Professor Inkling POV: It was time for the Captain's funeral. I was the old guy in a suit who read from a dusty book in honor of the Captain. So I took my place and said, "The captain was a fine man. He could handle hurricanes, ice cliffs, and would do anything to help anyone who was in trouble. He-" I was interrupted by Bianca and the rest of the Octonauts sniffling and tears. But not Tweak's. Where was she? I put my book down and looked around. The other Octonauts noticed as well. Where was Tweak? So, I put Bianca in charge while we searched for Tweak. I knew this would be a large upset to her, but where would she go? Oh, all these questions! We had to think. Put our thinking caps on. Fasten them tight so they won't fall off. Seems like mine fell off, I can't think of anywhere she would go. We phoned Ranger Marsh, Tweak's dad. He told us when she was probably somewhere special to her. "When her mama died, she went into her mama's bedroom. When we had to move to a different place in the Everglades, she went to her favorite place in our neighborhood," he told us. So we went to the Captain's bedroom. She was there, sobbing while holding the picture of her and the Captain on a pretty coral reef. I told her we had been looking for her a long while. "We were so worried; we had to phone Ranger Marsh!" Tweak responded with, "Yeah, I figured. I needed some time alone." We continued the funeral, and Tweak told us she could maybe, just maybe hold herself together. And she did cry, but she didn't do anything too dramatic. Until the actual burring of the Captain.