Chapter 18

Ranger Marsh's POV: The old rickety radio started crackling. Had it since my Tweaksters moma passed away. To the side I kept the octo-tablet so if one ain't working the other gets the signal. "Octonauts to Ranger Marsh come in Ranger Marsh." Kwazii's voice came through the tablet. I picked it up. "Kwazii you taking care of my Tweakster?" I asked. "I'm am Marsh but it will get to a whole new level." "Why" I asked. "I'll come and pick you up. Then only I'll answer."

In the Octopod,

Ranger Marsh's POV: Tweak was sitting on her bed, hands tightening around the edge. "Tweakster are you ok?" I asked as I entered her room. I could see she was trying to hold herself together, even though she was already broken. She started sobbing. Hard. "What is wrong?" I asked again. She gave me something. My mouth fell open. Instantly I engulfed her in a hug being extra careful. " I'll be there to help you through every step of the way." I whispered in her ear. She finally spoke." I know Dad, but I'm worried about my child who will grow up without a dad like you who is caring and loving. Barnacles was all of that." A short pause."Let's start off with something small like choosing a name." I suggested. And that started Tweaks journey with her child.