Wolfs Bane - 2

"He knows." Stiles and I frown at Scotts words. "Who knows?"

Scott looked panicked. "Jackson knows."

"Knows what Scott?"

Scott swallowed the lump in his throat. "Jackson knows that I'm a werewolf."

The words knocked the wind out of me. I think my pulse stopped. "WHAT?!" I yelled out loud, drawing attention from the kids around us.

Stiles grabbed my arm and shushed me.

"How the hell did he find out?" I exclaim. How in the holy hell did Jackson find out?! Does he know what I am? What my family is?

"I have no idea." Scott replied equally freaked out.

"Did he say it out loud? The word?" Stiles asked.

"What word?"

"Werewolf.' Did he say, 'I know you're a Werewolf?" Stiles explained,

"No, but he implied it pretty freaking clearly!" Scott replied impatient.

"Okay, maybe it's not as bad as it seems? I mean, he doesn't have any proof, right? And, if he wanted to tell someone, who's gonna believe him, anyway?" Stiles said trying to look on the bright side of things. Sometimes I love when he tries to do that but right now I hate it!

"How about Allison's father?" I hissed. "The argents already know I'm a werewolf, if they know we hang out-" I stopped myself not even wanting to think about that. I rake my hands through my hair stressed out. My parents are going to kill me! Mom is going to kill me! They're going to kill us!

"Okay, it's bad."

"I need a cure-- right now." Scott stressed. I need to kill Jackson!

"Does he know about Allison's father?" asked Stiles.

Scott shrugged. "I don't know." Stiles stopped us in the hall and looked at me. "Okay, where's Derek?"

"Hiding, like we told him to. Why?"

"I have another idea. It's gonna take a little time and finesse, though."

"We have that game tonight. It's quarterfinals, and it's your first game."

"I know, I know...look, do you have a plan for Allison yet?"

"She's in my next class." Scott answered.

"Get the necklace."

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

As soon as I had my lunch in hand I made a beeline for our lunch table. The entire time I had to wait for lunch period I've been worried out of my mind. Thinking of all these scenarios that could happen with Jackson knowing Scotts secret. The worst one I've had was that Jackson sold our secret to the media and every werewolf in the world was exposed.

And then we had to flee and what I'd at schools and jobs they did mandatory testing to know if there employers were werewolves or not. It freaked me out.

"Did you get her to give you the necklace?" I asked rapidly as I sat down in front of Scott and Stiles in a chaotic manner. My lunch almost falling from my plate.

Scott sighed. "Not exactly."

"What happened?"

"She told me not to talk to her...at all." Scott empathized the last part.

"So, she's not giving you the necklace?" Stiles questioned through a mouthful of bread.

"She's not giving me the necklace!" Scott said irritated.

"Well, did you find anything else?" I asked as I took a huge chunk of a chocolate chip cookie.

"Just that I know nothing about girls, and that they're totally psychotic." Scott said frustrated.

I snapped my eyes up to him, slapping a hand to the table in offense. "Hey!"

He held up his hands to say sorry. "Not you."

"Okay, I came up with a Plan B just in case anything like this happened." Stiles said interrupting us.

Scott and I frowned. "What's Plan B?"

"Just steal the stupid thing! Break into her house or something I don't know" I said irritated. I can't believe we are going through such trouble for a stupid necklace.

"Couldn't we try at least getting to Harris?" Scott whined.

"My dad put him on a twenty-four-hour protective detail, okay? The necklace is all we got." Lovely.

Scott frowned as he looked forward, I followed his gaze and saw Jackson staring at us. Shit. I turned back around. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Stiles, he's watching us." Scott whispered.

Stiles put the water down and Jackson took a bite of of his apple, and Scott winced at the sound. I moved to sit in front of Scott so Jackson wouldn't see anymore of his facial features change.

"Scott, Isabelle....you can hear me?" Jackson asked in a whisper, "You can, can't you?"

"What's wrong?" Stiles asked when I ball my hands into fists and dig my claws in my palms in anger.

Scott turned to Stiles in a panic.  "Jackson's talking to me. He knows I can hear him." At that Stiles opened his mouth in shock and turned to look, I snapped my fingers in his face.

"Don't look at him! Look at Scott. Just talk to us. Act normal. Pretend that nothing's happening." I explained as I kept my ears open. Stiles practically stood there still and pale as hell while Jackson continued whispering,

"Are you two trying to pretend not to hear me?"

"Say something. Talk to me!" Scott ordered of Stiles impatient.

While they talked, Jackson whispered, his comments directed at me.

"So Isabelle, have you always been a werewolf? Is your whole family a bunch of animals? My, guess I'm getting straight A's from now on in your mothers class. That's gonna be fun."

At this point my claws were piercing the bones in my hands. I'm gonna kill that bastard.

"And by the way he's not even sitting with them anymore." Stiles said, making my claws retract and whirl around to see that Jackson was no longer in his spot with Lydia and Allison.

"Where the hell is he?" I demanded angry as I looked around with Scott.

"Looking for me, McCall? I'm right here. So, what else can you do? Huh? Can you see better? Are you stronger, more powerful? No, I knew there was no way you suddenly got that good at lacrosse... Which means you're actually a cheater, aren't you? I mean, can you even play lacrosse?"

"Yes." Scott said defensively,

I put my hand on his to try and calm him down.

"I'll bet my new co-captain's gonna score a bunch of shots tonight, aren't you? And while you're pretending you're not a lying cheat, I'm gonna ruin your life if you don't give me what I want. And you know what I'm gonna start with? Her."

Jackson threatens, speaking about Allison. You know, right now I kinda wish she knew what he was saying so she could stick an arrow in him.

"I'm gonna destroy any chance you'll ever have with her. And, when I'm done with that, I'm gonna get her all alone, and I'm gonna get my hands all over that tight little body."

"Scott, come on, you can't let him do this. You can't let him have this kind of power over you, okay?" I muttered to him.

"I'm gonna do everything you never got the chance to do, and Scott? She's gonna beg for more. I bet she likes to get loud. Maybe she's even a screamer. How are you gonna feel, Scott. When she's screaming my name?"

Scott got so mad he actually broke the plate, making a loud clatter and drawing attention. I looked around and saw Jackson standing against the soda machine. I scowled as he smirked and took a bite out of his apple.

I'm gonna kill it.