Code Breaker - 3

Peter ran out of the house so quick we couldn't see him. We could only follow the sound he made as he ran around us.

"Peter stop it!" Mom yelled. He ignored and knocked Argent down first, rendering him unconscious.

"Peter!" One by one he knocked us down to our feet. First Allison, then dad, mom, Scott and then me. I grunt as I hit the ground, spitting leaves out of my mouth.

"Come on!" Kate yelled challengingly. "Come on!" She pointed her gun in all directions.

Peter came out from behind her, grabbing her arm and holding it up as she got two bullets out. He broke her wrist and she screamed in pain. He grabbed her by the throat and threw her towards the house.

"No!" Allison yelled and rushed after them when he dragged her inside. "Allison!" I called out for her.  Is she insane?!

I groan as I stood and ran to the back of the house to enter from there

I groan as I stood and ran to the back of the house to enter from there. I snuck in and hid. Not wanting to get spotted.

I watch from my noock as Peter held Kate. His claws on her throat as he looked ahead at Allison.

"She is beautiful, Kate." He complimented. "She looks like you. Probably not as damaged. So, I'm going to give you a chance to save her. Apologize."

There is no way this is his endgame. An apology? We all know an apology won't bring back our family. After all the people he killed because of their involvement there is no way he won't kill her, she was the mastermind.

"Say that you're sorry for decimating my family, for leaving me burned and broken for six years." I could sense the heart break coming from my mother. It was hard for my mom to hear him say that, while yes, for the longest time we've wanted someone to pay for the murder of our family, but not like this.

"Say it...and I'll let her live."

"I'm sorry." Kate said stammering a little.

Peter probably listened to her heart and determined that she was lying, even if she said it. I brought my hand to my mouth to stop the gasp when he killed her, clawing her throat.

"I don't know about you, Allison, but that apology...didn't sound very sincere."

He started approaching and that's when Scott rushed in. Mom and I stepped out from behind the stairs and Derek and Dad appeared from the back.

I yelled at Allison. "Run!"

Allison ran out from the back of the house as we all lunged at him. He dodged our attempts at first, and we landed on the opposite side of the house. Dad lunged at him first but Peter simply grabbed him and with his knee hit him the stomach and then kicked him back. Mom ran to him next, attacking from behind to which Peter grabbed her arm from behind and flipped her forward, making her hit the ground and then he kicked her back and she flew into my dad.