Wolfs Bane - 3

"Seconds actually Seconds!" yelled Lydia from the hall. Jackson had just broken up with her, because he wanted to dump all the dead weight for the new chapter in his life.

As if.

As soon as Jackson had walked away I pounced, grabbing him by the jacket and pulled him inside the janitors closet. I shove him against the shelf, scowling as he laughed.

"You know this is a big turn on." Jackson muttered as he looked me over, licking his lips. I almost claw his eyes out. I close my hands around his jacket tightly.

I pointed an angry finger at him. "You've got some nerve threatening a Hale Jackson!" I was pissed. I let my eyes glow yellow, at this point I didn't give a damn, he already knew.

"I knew it, you are a werewolf." He was enthusiastic he was correct. "I can't wait for it to be my turn."

"Fat chance of that," I scoffed. "I was born this way, Scott was bitten. And no offense to you Jackson, but there is absolutely no way you're getting the bite."

He raised an eyebrow. "Is that a challenge?" What does he think this is a game?

I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"No it's the truth, you see the only one who can do that is an alpha, and um, my family wants him dead." More then anything. "So I suggest you step back, leave the supernatural world to the supernaturals and go back to being a dumb jock."

Jacksons eyes grew dark as he towered over me. "No way in hell."

I shrugged innocently. If he thought this maco act could scare me he's got another thing coming. I was raised in the supernatural world. A jock acting like a another male is one of the least fascinating things I've witnessed. "Fine, then maybe this will change your mind,"

I stood on my toes and leaned forward to him, whispering in his ear, all seductively.

"Not everyone survives the bite."

I left him to ponder the thought.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

When Stiles and I got to his house, we went straight up to his room.

"Hey, Stiles!" Stilinski called out.

Stiles opened the door to his bedroom.  "Yo, D--Derek?" Stiles stopped mid sentence because when we entered his room Derek stood by the door.

I covered my mouth to not let out some shriek or something. Derek motioned for Stiles to do the same, putting a finger to his lips and pointed at the door.

"I, um..." Stiles rushed out of the room and I rushed in. When the door closed I ran to Derek, throwing my arms around him. "Derek!"

I hugged my cousin tight. "Hey Izz." Derek said embracing me back. I don't think I've hugged him in forever.