Wolves Moon - 4

"I just don't know if you should go." My mother expresses from the doorway as I brush out my hair.

"I'm going to be fine mom." I assured her. She sighed and sat down on my bed. "I know you're Hale. Why wouldn't you be fine?" She grabbed a pillow and made a face.

"So...are you going to tell Scott and Stiles what you are?" I actually froze at her words. I have a plan, get Scott confined somewhere and just show them. And what better way to tell them then the night of the full moon.

I put down my brush and turn to face her. "I am, besides mom. I can't let Scott go through this alone. I can help him."

She raises her eyes at me. "Derek said he would help." I cringe at the image already stuck in my head. My cousin, the moody and broody when with anyone else other than the family, Derek Hale helping Scott with the turn. Uh-uh.

"Well then I guess Scott really will need help."

Stiles's jeep could be heard pulling up out front, so I grabbed my phone and hugged my mom. "I'll be fine, I'll be back in a while."

"Just be careful." I smiled at her. "Always am."

I hurried downstairs, waving Dad goodbye before getting in the front passenger seat of Stiles truck.

I was wearing jeans, a red shirt, and a brown open back motto jacket. My hair semi-curled, I had on some light pink lipstick with a Triskelion necklace. The Triskele represents my packs motto.

Alpha, Beta, Omega.

Derek got it for me 5 years ago, back when we were in New York and about to come back. "What is it?" I ask with a chuckle when I notice that Stiles was staring.

"Nothing." he said with a shake of his head as he started the car and got on the road.

I crack a smile. Did I mention that I might have a crush on Stiles? No, I don't think so.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

"Lydia Martin sure knows how to throw a party." When we got to the party it was full to the brim with kids from school, loud music and lots of drinking.

"She can," Stiles said proudly. "can't she."

I roll my eyes a little as made our way inside. As soon as we stepped in, I could smell Scott's scent. Along with Derek's. Dammit he's here.

"So, what'd you want to tell me?" Stiles asked referring to what I said earlier.

I gaped for a bit, "Um..I'll tell you later I have to make a phone call." I hurried away from him and followed Derek's scent.

It led me to the back of the house, he was far away enough to stay hidden behind the house next door.

I made sure no one was looking when I slipped back, finding Derek with his hands in his pockets all mysteriously.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here!" I exclaimed. I wasn't really worried of someone overhearing when the party music was loud enough to drown out the sounds of a serial killer killing.

"Just watching over your friend." 

"You mean stalking! You can't just show up at a high school party like it's nothing!"

Derek shook his head. "I'm not at a high-school party, I'm next to a high-school party."

Did he just?

I glare at him. "Derek I can handle Scott."

"Really? Is that why you've waited a week to tell him what he really is what you really are?"
I sneer. "I will. And I can handle Scott."