Lunatic - 3

Eyes are all on me when I arrived on the field to watch the lacrosse practice. Part of me didn't want to go but Scotts the new co-captain and Stiles is playing first line. I had to. I sit by myself on the bleachers and begin to contemplate my decision.

"Let's go!" Coach yelled. He blew his whistle. "Next!"  

Coach blew his whistle again Scott ran out into the field when number 5 and 18 knocked him to his feet.

Coach laughed. "Guess some people don't appreciate your new status there, McCall.

"Who's next? Let's go!" Coach called out. Now it was Stiles is turn, who stood there for a few seconds unsure.

"You got a problem with that, Bilinski?" I frown at the name. "Bilinski?

"What? Yeah, no."

"All right, you're up, big boy!" He clapped him on the shoulder. "Let's go!"

Just as Stiles was about to go onto the field, Scott shot up from his spot on the ground and pushed Stiles back with anger.

I stood up with worry about what was going to happen next. Angry werewolf in an angry game is not a good combination.

"That's it, McCall!" Coach cheered. "That's the spirit! You earn it! Earn it, McCall!"

Scott took the ball and ran onto the field, he shoved number 18 and 5 aside and ran to the goal. Where he hit Danny with the stick, shoving him to the side and got the ball in the hoop.

Everyone, including me, ran to Danny to see the damage. He had a bloody nose and maybe something else.

"Dude, what the hell are you doin'?" Stiles asked incredulously to Scott who wasn't the least bit concerned for Danny.

"He's twice the size of me." Scott exclaimed irritated.

I crossed my arms furious. "Yeah, but everybody likes Danny. And that was pure werewolf strength, You could have exposed yourself!" I exclaimed angry at him. "You could have exposed us all."

"I don't care."

I bite back the lecture I wanted to give him. He isn't taking any of this seriously. His breakup with Allison should not in the slightest affect his ability to hide our secret. I wanted badly to yell at him, but with all these people, all these witness it's impossible so I let him storm off. Oh my god. Someone please tell me I didn't just sound like Derek.

Stiles looked back when he heard Lydia's voice. I looked back and saw that she was fixing her lipstick, Jackson questioning her. Stiles looked back at Scott who had walked off with shock.

What the hell did I miss here?

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Stiles told me what Scott and Lydia did (and now that I think about it, I prefer not knowing).

I snuck into Scotts house through the window, mainly because I just didn't want to enter the front house like Stiles. 

I drop on his bed and swung my legs around, spotting Scott sitting in the small couch on the corner. I shrieked and moved back on his bed.

"What the hell is wrong with you!"
"Oh, my God!" yelled Stiles who came in, seeing Scotts brooding, serial killer, evil look.

"Dude, you scared the hell out of me! Your mom said you weren't home yet."

"I came in through the window." Scott explained blankly.

"Okay." I said slowly, mocking his tone.. "Uh, well, let's get this set up. I want you to see what I brought."

"I'm fine." Scott said as I took the duffel bag from Stiles. "I'm just gonna lock the door and go to bed early tonight." Scott said again with that blank look that was starting to creep me out.

I laughed sarcastically at him. "Yeah no, you are insane if you think you're not being restrained tonight. Not after what you did to poor Danny." He is probably one of the only people still talking to me.

"I'm fine. You should go now."

"All right. We'll leave." Stiles replied.

"Well, look, would you just at least look in the bag and see what I brought? You know, maybe you use it, maybe you don't. Sound good?" I asked Scott annoyed, standing up and leaning against the door frame.

Scott slowly stood up and reached inside, pulling out the chains I brought from home.

"You think I'm gonna let you put these on and chain me up like a dog?" He questions us coldly.

I smirked as I crossed my arms. "Actually, no."

Stiles quickly pulled of handcuffs from his back pockets and tackled Scott, cuffing him to the radiator.

"What the hell are you doing?" Scott exclaimed loudly in anger.

I scowled at him frustrated. "Protecting the town from you." The last thing we need is Scott going on a hunting spree and the Argents killing him.

Stiles nodded in agreement and added more to my sentence. "-and giving you some payback...for making out with Lydia."

I shuddered. That's what I didn't need to know.