Heart Monitor - 1

Have you ever had 2 best friends who are in an argument, and they want you to pick a side?

If you're a trio, you know what I'm talking about.

Apparently, last night there was a wolf in the school parking lot. It caused some mayhem but thankfully the argents where there. And you know shooting down wolfs is their specialty.

Anyway, Stiles's dad was there, and he got hurt, he was plowed by a car and hurt his shoulder. He's gonna be fine but, Scott was there so Stiles is mad he didn't do anything to stop it.

"Your dad is one scary dude." Scott complained as we walked to history class.

I almost laughed in his face, "My dad? Scary? What did he do to you?"

"He and Derek jumped me in the store's garage."

"Oh, so that's why he smelled like a cowardly dog, the smell was you."

He gave me a glare and I laughed, shoving him playfully inside the classroom. Our laughter died when we spotted Stiles. He wasn't here this morning, but he did get here during second period, and he's been avoiding Scott in the halls.

Perfect.

"Still not talking to me?" Scott asked when he sat down behind him.

"Okay, can you at least tell me if your dad's, okay? It's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage? Nothing' that big--You know I feel really bad about it, right? Okay.

What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and... that I went to Derek for help?" Scott explained/apologized to Stiles.

"If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. But obviously, I'm not talking to you..." Stiles replied sternly not looking at him.

The bell rang and Scott reached for his stuff, Stiles clearly couldn't contain himself, wanting to know what he had said and practically jerked around.

"What did he say?"

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

"Why--? He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Stiles asked confused as we walked down the hall.

"Yeah..."

"All right, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone, and that someone's usually me."

I nod and go defend my cousin, "Yes but, the only way Scott's going to control himself is by starting with his anger. It's different for us because I was born not bitten."

"Well, how's he gonna teach him to do that?"

I turned to Scott. "When are you seeing him again?"

"He told me not to talk about it. Just act normal and get through the day."

Stiles stopped him in his tracks.

"When?"

"He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work." Scott explained.

I nodded, thinking of what to do with our free period.