Code Breaker - 2

"Remember this?" Scott held up a flyer for all of to see. It had a picture of a deer on it, a dead one. With the symbol on revenge on it. That's the- that's the one picture I saw clearly in the mess of Laura's papers. 

Mom stormed up to him, taking the paper from his hands and looked at it in shock. 

"This is what brought your sister back to Beacon Hills, right?"

I looked up at Scott in confusion. "Where did you get this?" 

"My boss told me three months ago, someone came into the clinic asking for a copy of this picture." What? "Do you wanna know who it was? Peter's nurse. They brought your sister here so that Peter could kill her and become the Alpha, and that's why you're going to help me." 

Mom looked like if the wind was just taken out of her. "He killed her." It was shocking. He killed his sisters daughter, our alpha, my sister on purpose. Derek shared our new found anger, he was fuming as he wrapping his hand around the chain. 

Scott sighed and turned around. "Just say you'll help me, and we'll help you unlock your other—" He turned back when he heard the chain snap and saw Derek rubbing his wrist. Anger is one of the best motivators for strength. 

"I'll help you."

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Scott and I walked ahead while my parents and Derek walked in the back. "Hey, hold on, hold on, hold on. Something doesn't feel right." My dad heaved out, stopping to take a look around.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked with a frown. Derek shared my dads concern and sighed looking around. "I don't know, it's- it's kind of like it's--"

Scott quickly cut him off. "No, don't say "too easy." People say 'too easy' and bad things happen. What, do you think finding you was easy? Getting away from Allison's dad? None of this has been easy!"

Dad sighed, rolling his eyes a little. "Fine. You're right." Scott sighed pleased. "Thank you."

Out of nowhere I heard a whooshing sound and an arrow hit Derek in the chest.
"Derek!" I exclaimed as my dad pushed me and my mom behind him. We looked for the hunter shooting the arrows and saw Allison and her aunt. Allison holding the bow. Oh my god. 

"Now the leg." Allison obeyed and shot another arrow, hitting not Derek but my dad in the leg. "Dad!" 

 "Flash-bolt."

"Scott, your eyes!" I exclaimed as we dropped to avoid getting hit. Scott didn't listen and was blinded when the arrow hit, sparking white light. Why the hell doesn't he listen?! 

Mom removed the arrow from Dads leg and I crawled over to Derek. "You are not getting out of this one." I wrapped my hand around the arrow and pulled it out. "Ow!" Derek grunts as I help him stand up. 

"Get up!" I ordered of Scott, grabbing his arm. "Let's go!" Derek ushered as we all began running. Derek fell after getting hit by another arrow. "Go!" He ordered of us. 

We did what he said and began to resume or running but we were stopped by the arrow that landed in front of us. A warning shot. We stop in our tracks. 

Allison walked up. "Allison, I can explain." Scott said as I dig my claws into my palm to stop from taking the bow from her hands.

"Stop lying. For once, stop lying." She ordered. "I was gonna tell you the truth at the formal. I was gonna tell you everything... because everything that I said, everything that I did--"

Allison interrupted him sounding bored. "Was to protect me." Scott nodded. "Yes."

Allison shook her head. "I don't believe you." She turned to me and raised an eyebrow.

"You knew what my family is? Was being my friend a trap?"

I shook my head her. "I knew what your family was. But our friendship was not a lie!" I exclaimed, trying to get her to believe me. "I don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth."

The other blond Argent, Kate, groaned as she approached, holding a gun in her hand. "Thank God. Now, shoot them before I have to shoot myself!"

"You..." Allison stuttered. "You said we were just gonna catch them." 

"We did that." Kate said. "Now we're gonna kill them." As Derek started standing up Kate shot him, not sure where she shot him but he went down, letting a shriek come out from me and my mom. "Derek!" 

"See? Not that hard."

Kate pursed her lips when she saw the look Allison gave Scott. "Oh, no...I know that look. That's the 'You're gonna have to do it yourself' look."

Kate pointed the gun at Scott and I started to panic. "Kate...Kate, what are you doing?" Allison questioned in fear as she tried stopping her but Kate pushed her to the ground.

"I love those brown eyes..." Kate said cooing to Scott. "Kate!" Called out a voice. We all turned and saw Allison's dad standing there with his hands in his coat. "I know what you did. Put the gun down."

I look from the two Argents. "Did what?" 

"I did what I was told to do." Kate argued. 

"No one asked you to murder innocent people!" My eyes widen in shock as I looked at Kate Argent. She was the one who- she killed my family? Water began to pool in my eyes. My family is dead because of her? 

"There were children in that house, ones who were human." Allison looked at her aunt in horror and shock. I heard a low growl come out of my mom in rage, and if it wasn't for my dad holding her back she would have thrown herself on her.

"Look what you're doing now!" Argent yelled. "You're holding a gun at a sixteen-year-old boy with no proof he's spilled human blood!" 

"We go by the Code-- "Nous chassons ceux qui nous chassent."

Allison muttered the translation. "We hunt those who hunt us."

Despite her brothers words, she kept the gun trained on Scott and her finger slowly pushed down. Argent pulled out his own gun, pointing it at his sister. "Put the gun down..." He shot out a warning bullet, hitting the tree just behind Kate. She looked at him in surprise. "Before I put you down."

And I thought my moms relationship with Peter was bad.

Kate put the gun down, and Scott sighed relieved. The door to the house creaked opened, making me shoot up and my mom as well.

"Allison, get back." Argent ordered. We all stood up, Kate and Argent trained their guns to the door, and my parents and I brought our claws out. Allison looked ahead with a scared expression. "What is it?"

Scott answered for everyone, his eyes glowing yellow. "It's the Alpha."