The Tell - 2

After school I went straight home to catch up and make up on some homework. Which I needed to catch up on a lot, who knew dealing with the Alpha costed me my grades. 

My mom already left for the school to get ready for the parent-teacher conferences tonight. Dad was supposed to come home tomorrow. 

With Scott, me, my dad, my mom and Derek we'd have a pretty big enough semi -pack to defeat the Alpha once we find him. Hopefully it'll be soon so Scott, Stiles and I can go back to doing normal teenage high school things, except for the fact that two of us are werewolves.  

My phone beeped with a message from Stiles.

STILES:
MY HOUSE, NOW!! 

ISABELLE

Why? 

STILES:
I found something, just come over

I sighed and closed my history textbook, guess studying will have to wait. Oh, crap it's Allison's birthday. 

I quickly texted Allison happy birthday which she responded with Thank you and left it there. 

Just because I have bad blood with the rest of her family, doesn't mean I have to have bad blood with her.

I decided to walk out my door for like the first time ever when Stiles texted. Usually when they text, I just jump out the window but not today. Main reason because the neighbors were having a party next door for their 5-year-old son and I don't want them to think I'm sneaking out to go do drugs or party.

I babysit for them sometimes, I already stopped by and dropped off a gift. Bradley's latest obsession, "Cars." 

I greeted Stiles's dad at the front door and went to his bedroom, where he was yelling in his phone. 

"Hey, it's me again. Look, I found something, and I don't know what to do, okay? So, if you could turn your phone on right now, that'd be great!

 Or else, I'll kill you. Do you understand me? I'm gonna kill you. And I'm too upset to come up with a witty description about how exactly I'm gonna kill you, but I'm just gonna do it, okay? I'm gonna-- ugh! Goodbye." Stiles exclaimed angry into the phone. 

I didn't bother to hide my smile as I knocked on the door frame. 

"What happened to you?" I ask playfully as I sit down on his bed. 

He groaned, "I just came from Lydia's." 
I smirked and decided to tease him.  "Really? Was it everything you hoped it would be?" 

"She called me Jackson." He said with his serious face. I burst out laughing. "Are you serious! Wow was she drugged?" 

He shrugged. "Sort of." 

There was a knock on the door and Stilinski poked his head in. 

 "Please tell me I'm gonna hear good news at this parent-teacher thing tonight." He begged of Stiles. 

Stiles chuckled hesitantly "Depends on how you define 'good news."

His dad responded unamused "I define it as you getting straight-A's with no behavioral issues?" Stiles Stilinski with no behavioral issues? Yeah totally. 

"You might wanna rethink that definition." Stilinski sighed "Enough said." 

When he left, I looked at Stiles. "What did you want to show me?"

"This I took Lydia's phone." I looked at him impressed. "You stole Lydia's phone?"

"Borrowed." He corrected, holding the phone up. "Check this out," He opened the phone and played a video that was already on. 

I looked over his shoulder and watched as a creature broke through the glass window, shattering it all. It was big, had a huge shape and glowing red eyes. 

I tensed a little, it was him. 

"It's him. It's the alpha." I looked at Stiles hesitantly. "We have to delete this. Lydia can't find this." 

Stiles nodded, "I know." 

When he pressed the delete button, he put the phone down, and sighed, crossing his arms. 

I pursed my lips and stood up. "Come on." 

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the living room, to the huge screen Tv.

 "We need a break, just an hour without worrying about hunters, Alphas, just everything."

I headed to the kitchen and grabbed two bowls of Ice cream. 

I held them up to Stiles, "Movie night?" I questioned hopefully. 

He nodded and grabbed a bowl, "Movie night."