THANK YOU!

There is a long white fluffy couch in the middle of the set. Behind the couch is a green backdrop. Cameramen are preparing. Lightings are placed on the right side of the set. The staffs rush around the room.

"Okay! All set?" Ten-Ten, the author, yells in the room while holding a cappuccino in the right hand. "Come on in. Welcome to the Ball of Fame!"  the author greets. 

"Ball of fame?" Shane asks and looks around. "I thought we are invited to Walk of Fame?" the black girl frowns.

"It's Ball, not Walk. I see you didn't listen to me that night," George whispers through her gritted teeth and rolls her eyes. "You just screamed, 'Yes, Sis! Let's go there!!!'" George mimics Shane's crazy scream. Then slams an imaginary coffee table.

Clarkson leads the two bickering girls on their way to the couch. He watches the two fight as soon as they stand in front of the author. Aunt Liz, on the other hand, quietly looks around the room.

"Hi, lovely ladies and a gentle...man," the author greets while sitting on the director's chair. "I presume you have read the script, yeah?"

The four of them nod.

"Is that the director?" Shane whispers.

"Perhaps," Georgina shrugs.

"Where are your brothers?" Aunt Liz asks the redhead.

"Oh, let me check my phone," Clarkson immediately frowns as soon as he read Cayden's message.

"One redhead, awesome. Two redheads, hot. Well, three red-heads, fire. We don't want to burn down the author's place. You can do it, little bro. Ex-oh-ex-oh, Cade the Great," Clarkson hesitantly reads.

"So, I want you to sit on that couch," the 'director' motions them to take their seat, "And stay cozy."

Silence.

"Okay, three, two, one... Action!"

"Hi! Thank you for reading the first book of the 'Who?| Trilogy'!" Georgina exclaims. Her bright green eyes glimmer in joy.

"We hope you enjoyed it," Aunt Liz says and smiles.

"Hello," Clarkson waves his left hand and smiles. "We are really happy...uh," he suddenly stops, forgetting the next line. "the-that you searched for the missing alpha with us!" Clarkson continues.

"Y'all! Let us see more revelations in book two!" Shane clasps her hands together. "Will Penelope be able to find the twins? Will Carmina try to escape from her possessive billionaire boss?" she dramatically asks. "Waddaya think? Then hit the subscribe button, turn on the notification bell, like, comment down below, and share this video! See you in the next episode!" Shane exclaims while pointing downwards.

The two, Clarkson and Georgina, stare at her.

"Carmina?" Aunt Liz asks in confusion.

"Who's Penelope?" Clarkson asks while tilting his head to the side.

"It's a clickbait," Shane whispers through her gritted teeth.

"This is not for YouTube!" Georgina shouts. "That's not what on the script-"

"Okay, cut!" Ten-Ten yells while clapping. "That was amazing," she says before sipping her coffee.

"Are you sure?" George frowns.

"Yes, yes, yes," Ten-Ten says while nodding. "Perfect," and takes a sip from the cappuccino.

The four look at each other.

"Now, I want you to join the others at the ball, and let's celebrate," Ten-Ten says with a smile across her face. "Andrew, Jeremy, and your brothers are there."

"Oh? I thought Andrew is not attending the party."

"He made a last-minute decision."

Once the four exited the room, Ten-Ten checks the text messages of Jared and Joaquin.

"Ten-Ten, just a suggestion. How about interviewing us somewhere not so skin-burning place, because Esperanza's healing fluids are slowly evaporating? We can have a fancy dinner in Bloodhart's finest hotel. My treat xx."

"Human, I presume you had sent us the wrong address. This place is probably for your pet camels because we are in the middle of the desert.

-Dmitri Bloodhart"

* * *

This is Ten-Ten. I am very excited to publish the second book! I hope everyone is doing well!

I'm wondering who is/are your favorite character/s. What scene/s in this book is/are your favorite/s?

Thoughts about the story?

Thank you for reading the first part of this trilogy. You can follow me for announcements on when will I be posting Book 2 and other activities! See you!