XXVI

George

I groan as I carry the papers that Jared handed me. He hands me another batch of graded activities.

"Dammit," I grunt and put the pile of paper on the drawing table beside Shane.

"Are you his Secretary now?" she asks while looking at the pile of papers.

I ignore her and start distributing the papers.

"Arianne," I say and look if she is present.

Honestly, I still don't know my classmate's name.

"Arianne!" Shane yells and waves at the girl in the aisle in the second row.

"You know all of them?" I ask.

"I guess? Need help?" she offers and stands up.

"Please," I say. "Thank you," I add when she gets more than half of the paper.

I look at the next paper on the pile.

Bianca.

"Here," I say and hand Bianca her paper.

"How did you get these?" Bianca asks me while her eyebrows knit together.

"Mr. Greyson is my neighbor," I reply and hand the next paper to the next person. "Jacob?" I ask.

Jacob nods. "Ah, shit. He's crazy." He says while looking at the comments and corrections on his paper.

"He is your neighbor?" Bianca asks and holds my wrist.

I nod.

She stands up and gets half of the pile. "Lemme help you."

She follows me while reading the student's name on the paper.

"Good morning," our professor greets. "Today we are going to tap into our inner selves even more. Our activity is The forgotten friend. You are going to write an imaginary friend and describe to me what you're friend looks like. The settings in your imagination. when do you usually meet your imaginary friend."

Shane raised her hand. "How many imaginary friends should we put?"

"Oh you have many?" our Professor's eyebrows raise.

Shane nods.

"You can put as many as you want."

I don't have an imaginary friend. But I have a Dream Friend. I call her Miss Firefly.