XL

Clarkson

I am running on a dark, cold path. My eyes are searching through the streets. My heart is beating fast.

"Clarkson!"

I hear her voice once again. I speed up my pace.

"Clarkson!"

I slow down. Breathing hard, I look around the foreign place. I am lost. I turn my gaze around and search for her.

"Where are you!?" I breathe out.

"I'm here," I hear her soft voice nearby.

I turn around to face her direction. She is standing in the middle of the street. Her green eyes glimmer. A bright smile forms across her thin lips.

"Georgina!" I yell and run towards her.

I wrap my arms around her waist. She hugs me back.

"I thought something bad happened to you," I pant.

Suddenly, a deep voice laughing maniacally echoes. I let go of George's body. She stares at me. Fangs grow in her mouth. Her green eyes turn into a pair of mismatched eyes. Her red eye glimmers. The other one darkens like a black hole.

She wickedly smiles.

She opens her mouth and bit my neck.

"No!" I yell. I see myself in my brother's room.

I quickly run outside. I stumble on the floor. Quickly, I stand up and open the room where George sleeps.

"George!" I yell breathlessly.

"Oh my gosh!" George yells.

My eyes widen after seeing her wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her body.

I quickly turn around.

"I-I'm sorry!" I yell.

"Get the fuck out of here!" she yells and throws a bottle of a skincare product. It hits the door near my temple.

"I'm sorry!" I hurriedly step outside.

I see my brothers standing outside the room.

"Wow, what a hot way to start your morning, li'l brother, " Cayden says.

I just walk downstairs and go straight to the kitchen.

"Is she pretty?" Cayden asks.

"Of course," I casually say.

"Did you see something?" Saber asks.

"No!" I yell.

"You wanna see something?" Cayden asks and taps my shoulders.

"No!" I glare at him.

"Lie," Saber says. The two of them laugh.

"Little bro is not li'l bro anymore," Cayden says.

I see my reflection and how my ears become so red.

"Don't go home late!" I yell to her.

I'm still not at peace that she'll be away from me. I could sense that something bad might happen to her. That dream. It must be a warning.

"Where is she?" Saber immediately asks as soon as I get back home alone.