XX

Jared

"Sir," Bianca raises her hand and waves it.

I am interrupted by her high-pitched voice. I firmly close my eyes and clench my jaw.

"Yes?" I answer with my eyes still closed.

I am trying to sense the Alpha if he really is the Alpha.

"What will be–"

"Aren't my directions clear?" I interrupt her words.

I sharply open my eyes and look at them. Everyone stops. My deep voice echoes in the four corners of the room.

"I have already explained it earlier. The instructions are also written on your copies. I even wrote it on the board. This is college, right?" I ask and move my jaw aggressively.

All of them nod their head nervously.

Well, all except George.

"Why so slow up here?" I ask while pointing to my temple.

I give Bianca an intense stare. She quickly moves her gaze back to what she is doing.

This is her third question, and all of her previous questions were dumb. She asked me what measurements to use even though I explained it to them and it is on their copies. After her first question, I write all the information on the board with huge fonts.

Damn huge.

She even asked me what to do first.

So I wrote, 'You can start on wherever whatever, and however you want to.'

You can read it even on the last row of the seats. The letters are as long as my arms.

But the dumbest part of all, she sits right in front of me. I am running out of patience with this girl.

I can kill you with just a snap, honey.

It's really hard to have this pretty face.

This is not even my real face yet.

Sigh.

"He looks hot when mad."

"Indeed."

"Oohhh, did you just see how he turned down that Bianca girl?"