And Then He Came - Prologue

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

"I GUESS NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, YOU CAN'T ESCAPE YOUR PAST "

- JOEL OSTEEN

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

INTRODUCTION

Each of us has a reason to live our lives...

A reason which encourages us to move on... Never give up...

For Anirudh Thakur, it was his younger brother Aaryan...

For Aaryan Thakur, it was his elder brother Anirudh...

Their bond was something beyond brotherhood. They were good friends also. Their love and togetherness was the only strength for them when they moved to Delhi from Mumbai after their mother's death, at the age of 20 and 18 respectively.

Now, after 8 years, they live a peaceful life as they wished. Leaving all the worries and titles behind...

But a single dark morning changed everything...

They were thrown into an unsecured world where they have to fight for their survival...

Not only for theirs... But...

And Then He Came...

After that nothing was the same...

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

"REVENGE IS NOT A DESIRE. IT'S THE SOLACE..."

-AUTHOR

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

*This is not a typical brotherhood story even though it revolves around the life of the Thakur Brothers. This is the story of their struggle, unpleasant fate and losses also...*

*This is not related to any television serials or characters but pure fiction is written based on my imaginary incidents and characters*

All rights reserved to the Author Vaikarthana06

Reproducing or copying any part of this book without the permission of the author is not allowed.