9. A Clue

"This is too spicy..." Said Agasthya rolling his teary eyes. His face was red due to the spicy food.

"I told you to try the sweet 'panipuri' not the spicy one. Kids can't bear it..." Aaryan couldn't control his giggles.

Agasthya pouted. "I am not a kid. And I usually like spicy food..."

Agasthya again tried to take a bite but Aaryan stopped him.

Aaryan took the plate from Agasthya's hand and gave him a full plate of sweet panipuri. But Agasthya dramatically turned his head.

"I don't want it..."

"Ok, fine. Then let me eat it..."

Agasthya glared Aaryan with narrowed eyes. Then he snatched the plate and started to enjoy the food.

Aaryan glared him with an amazed face.

They were sitting on a cement bench near a small restaurant. After shopping Aaryan decided to take Agasthya to there. It was one of his favourite spots. It was a nice experience to spend time sitting under the trees, being away from the busy city life...

Aaryan still felt it all as a dream... He was spending his time with the person whom  once he hated to the core...

"I think we should go back now... We are already late..."

Agasthya's words made Aaryan return to the real world.

"Who is the person you love the most, Agasthya?"

Aaryan smiled at the boy who had been startled by his sudden question.

"Why are you asking this question?"

"Nothing... Just to know... Please reply..."

"Papa... He is my dearest..." Said Agasthya in a low voice. He missed his father.

Aaryan patted on his shoulder.

"Do you know Agasthya... I love my mother and Anirudh the most... They are everything to me..."

They both shared a few moments of complete silence.

"I am sorry..." Agasthya whispered.

"But why?" Aaryan asked in surprise.

"I know I am the reason for your sufferings... Papa chose me over you and your mother... My birth made your life a hell..."

Aaryan sighed. It was a truth. But the fault wasn't Agasthya's.

"Fault wasn't yours Agasthya..."

Agasthya smiled a little. Aaryan's realisation made him happy.

Aaryan shook his head to over come the memories...

"Let's go... " He said.

******************

Anirudh again and again searched in that bundle of newspapers, but the one which he wants was missing.

Public library of Delhi was large and famous. It had a huge collection of old newspapers.

Anirudh was trying his best to gather all informations about F4 Medicare. And he felt it will be helpful if he collects the newspapers 18 years back. It will help him to know more about the person behind their danger.

But the newspapers were missing... Not a day or a month but an entire year...

"Damn it..." Yelled Anirudh hitting on the table. He felt himself being really helpless. He lost his last clue also...

He glared at the librarian who was standing there. From his shivering body and sweating face Anirudh sensed that he knew the person who took them from the library.

"Who was he?" Asked Anirudh.

"I don't know sir..."

"I know you are the one who helped that person to do this illegally..."

The librarian cried.

"Please sir... Please don't complain about this... They warned me that they will kill my child if I didn't help them... That made me do this illegal business..."

Anirudh sat on the table. As he guessed the person who stands opposite to them is really dangerous.

"I won't complain... But you have to tell me who he was..."

The librarian looked around to make sure that no one will hear his words.

"Not he sir... She... Simran Malhotra... Daughter of Akash Malhotra...

******************

After trying one and a half hour at last Aaryan won in making Agasthya sit with him and Anirudh for the dinner.

Aaryan again pleaded Anirudh to speak with Agasthya. He really wished to make his elder brother join with him and to be a part of his bonding with Agasthya. It may not be brotherhood... But it was adorable...

Anirudh reluctantly agreed with Aaryan. He didn't wish to make his brother sad by rejecting his suggestion.

"Agasthya... How was your outing?" Asked Anirudh.

"Nice..." Replied Agasthya but he didn't raise his head.

Anirudh glared Aaryan but the later indicated him to wait.

"Agasthya... Please,don't be stubborn... Speak with Ani..."

After a great effort Agasthya somehow faced Anirudh. But he failed to mask the hatred, which was in his mind for Anirudh.

Anirudh sighed. He was being a Villain in Agasthya's life...

Aaryan again tried to break the ice between the other two.
"No need of being afraid Agasthya... Anirudh is also friendly like me... Actually he is more genial than me..."

But Agasthya wasn't ready to accept that. He hated his eldest brother, the Anirudh familiar to Agasthya was rude and cruel.

"Leave it Aaryan... Don't force him to love me... He can't... I know that." Said Anirudh to Aaryan and walked from there.

*******************

"How could you people be this much irresponsible? " Shouted Meghna.

The entire hospital staff were present there. For the first time they failed to keep the informations regarding their patients safe. One of the receptionist handed over the file contained the personal details of the patients to someone. Hospital management fired him from the job immediately but they failed to find the person who collected that file.

"I think we should inform the police..." The senior doctor said. Then he asked the other doctors to give him information about their patients who related to unusual incidents like murder attempt, suicidal attempt, accidents etc.

Meghna gulped. She remembered how Agasthya's brother reacted when she told him about informing police about the attacker. So she decided to be silent on his case.

After the meeting Meghna sat in her room alone. She couldn't forget Agasthya's cute smile and innocent face.
She felt a wired connection between that attack and today's incident. So she decided to inform them.

With a heavy heart Meghna dialed Anirudh's phone number. She never wished to talk with that arrogant man again but she had no other choice.

"Hello... Anirudh Thakur here..." Meghna sighed when she heard his sharp voice.

"I am Meghna Mahesh Batra... Agasthya's doctor..."

"What is the matter?" From Anirudh's tone she felt him being restless.

"I want to meet you... As soon as possible..."